Chapter One

2 Months before the death of one of the Thrombeys

Y/N POV

Today was my first day at my new school. I got up, and i got dressed. I put on a light blue button up, red and black tie, a black blazer, and a beige skirt. I got my book bag and ran downstairs. My mom left a note saying, "Have a good day sweetie, make new friends and have fun!" With a smiley on it. I grabbed a green apple and headed out the door.

I walked to school. I pulled out my school map, it was pretty big so i marked on the paper where my classes were so i wouldnt get lost. I was getting ready to go inside the building but fell to the ground because someone bumped into me. "Watch it bitch." They said. I looked up, "Sorry?" I looked at him and he was standing in front of me with his phone. "Maybe get off your phone and watch where youre going." I said back. He just rolled his eyes still looking at his phone and walked away.

I got up and walked inside. I had english so the teacher directed me to my seat, second to last seat on the left in the back, and to my surprise, the boy i had bumped into earlier sitting in the last seat. I go to sit down and the lesson starts. The teacher tells us we're going to be working on a book project and that he was assigning parters. To my luck, he assigned me with the boy i bumped into earlier. "We didnt have a proper introduction earlier, im Y/N." He looked away from his phone, "Im Jacob. Jacob Thrombey." "Alright Jacob well we're partners so we should you know get the book we were assigned." He ignores me, face into his phone. "Hello??" Still ignoring me, i get up and get the paper of what we're reading and supposed to do. "Are you going to be help on this or not? Because if n-" He interrupted me, "Yea yea whatever i will help now shut up already." He rolls his eyes. Fun. Im stuck with a prick.

- Bell rings for next few periods -