Chapter Thirty Three

Y/N POV
I woke up to being in bed alone. I thought maybe i had been dreaming so i got up and went to the bathroom. I came back and there was a note on my bedside. "I had to leave early, text you later.." I walked to the kitchen, i heard a loud thud from moms office. I go running upstairs to find that she had dropped a few of her mannequins. I go over to pick them up, "Thanks hon, i took Jacob home this morning by the way." "Yea i noticed." She smiles at me. "Do you want to go to New York today?" I jumped with excitement, "Of course i do!!" "Well then go get ready!" I got ready, and since its New York obviously i needed to be well dressed. I put a white cropped tank top with beige pants and a leather jacket. We get in the car and the first stop is starbucks! I ordered a grande caramel brulee with a banana nut bread. We headed off to New York, i fell asleep halfway there, but once we arrived, my mother woke me up. We came because she wanted to get a new building for her clothing collections. A medium sized would be fine in her opinion so we were doing a lot of walking and driving. She was talking to her assistant a lot and i was getting bored after a while, so i told her i was going to central park. I sat on a bench and was deciding whether i should call Jacob or not. In all honesty, i wasnt sure if i made the right choice. It was a quick move and he really fucked up. It did affect me but just for one day really and then i forgave him. I didnt want him thinking i was useless without him. I was looking around at some of the couples that were spending time together. They were literally everywhere nowadays. I decided to get the courage to call Jacob. I did, i facetimed him and he answered. "Uhh hey Y/N.. whats up??" He questioned, "Nothing how are you? What are you doing?" I noticed he kept breaking off eye contact a lot. "Jacob? Is someone with you?" "Its Meg dont worry." He doesnt hangout with Meg. Actually, they dont even like eachother. I heard giggling, lots of giggling but the person trying to keep it quiet. "Im going to mute a second." Before he muted, i heard him say "Liv." I was shocked. He was hanging out with Liv? Seriously? "Jacob are you fucking kidding me?" He looked back at the screen. "I heard her. Liv. You said it was Liv." "Y/N.." "No you know what big mistake go fuck yourself Thrombey."

I hung up the call. Im so stupid! To think he was going to change am i serious? Fuck! For sure i was pissed now. Ugh what a dickhead.. of course he wasnt going to change! How could i be so blind??