Chapter Fifteen

Y/N POV
I woke up and grabbed my note to check the time. It was 8:49 am. I got up and walked to use the bathroom. I texted my mom telling her id just woken up and asked her how was Paris. After using the bathroom i had gone back to my room and noticed a paper on my nightstand. It was from Jacob saying i fell asleep and he tucked me in. How sweet.

- Y/N -
Goodmorning dickhead

- Jacob -
Goodmorning whore

- Y/N -
Why thank you for tucking me in last night, i hadnt even noticed i fell asleep

- Jacob -
Not going to lie, neither did i, you just stopped talking and then i looked at you and you fell asleep on my shoulder.. do you wanna meet up?

- Y/N -
What time?

- Jacob -
Ill come pick you up in thirty, sounds good?

- Y/N -
See you then

I started getting ready, i went to take a shower and then had to pick out my outfit. I wore a white turtle neck crop top with a sage green sweater vest on, and white straight cut jeans with drawn faces on it and put on my white high top converse. I put my hair into pigtails and layered a golden necklace.

Jacobs POV
While i was waiting for Y/N to get ready before i go get her, i was just sitting in the park, on a swing set. On my phone attacking random dipshits that wouldnt stop texting me. It was winter break now, and we could hangout the whole we if we wanted to. Also since her moms away in Paris, no one could say anything. Especially my parents, they'd rather me go out then stay on my phone.

- Jacob -
Ready yet?

- Y/N -
Yep all ready.. are you coming to pick me up?

- Jacob -
Hope youre wearing one of those pretty skirts you own, its breezy today maybe i can get a glimpse of that ass

- Y/N -
Youve got fine minutes to get me or im bailing

Y/N POV
Once Jacob had arrived at my place, we ended up going to a small Christmas festival, where there were mini christmas games and various lightings although it was daytime. Really it was like a carnival but Christmas themed. We spent most of the day there until twelve when we decided to go out to get something for lunch. We went to a mini diner called Rollers Diner, where they served food in roller skates. It was a fun place because it was more a vintage look and they were always playing loud music hits from the 19's. I got a strawberry milkshake and a cheeseburger with a side of fries, while Jacob got a vanilla milkshake with a cheese pizza and side of fries. He insisted i talk about my, mainly where i last lived since it was never brought up why my mother chose to live here with her clothing business. "Well basically, she wanted to live somewhere more less known and secrete, there were not a lot of people here in Massachusetts but there were lots of nice houses here. And we're really right above New York so she knew it wasnt much a hassle." "So youre telling me you couldve lived in New York but you came here to this empty shithole?" "Its not bad! Massachusetts is actually rather a nice place. Anyways if i wanted to go to New York id simply book an airplane ticket and bam, off to New York it is." I said laughing. "Wheres your dad?" He'd ask me. I looked up, "He left my mom, when she was pregnant.. he didnt think he'd make it anywhere in life with her and they were young so he left after the news. It doesnt affect me though i could care less, my moms independent i mean, look at how far shes gone. Shes in Paris!" He smiled at me. "Alright well tell me about your old school now, your old friends possibly exes?" He asked wanting to know more. "I still talk to my best friend Allison of course.." he gave me a rather fake sad smile "I thought i was your best friend." He huffed. "Uhm, my ex Henry yea i broke up with him a month before we moved." "How long did you two date?" "About seven months." He looked about annoyed with that answer.. "Anyways isnt the party today? Am i still invited?" "Of course you are, you'll hangout with me obviously the coolest person ever." He said. "Yea haha.. im not having sex though so dont consider it." "Aww damn well gee i thought i was gonna get a piece of that ass today." He said trying to sound disappointed. Well come on lets go for a walk somewhere.