Chapter Thirty Two

Y/N POV
I invited Jacob to dinner with my mom and i. It was out of nowhere. I was still emotional about what happened, but i didnt want to give up, and i wanted to know if there was anything more he had to say. We arrived to the restaurant, and my mom sat next to me while Jacob sat across from us. We were at a booth. "So mom.. how was Paris?" I asked. She talked about what she had done, told us some of her costume concepts and all the people she met. The whole time, Jacob would look at me then look away trying to hide the fact he would stare at me. He didnt go on his phone once. He listened. My mom excused herself to the bathroom and thats when Jacob said something. "Y/N, i understand if you dont want to forgive me now, and if you have nothing to say to me, but im saying this with all the truth and honesty, that i loved you.. and i still do love you to this second. And if you change your mind and want to break things off, i understand completely, but if you want to try things again and go much slower, i am willing to do that. Willing to do anything, just not lose you." My mom came back. "Jacob dear, i heard you asked my daughter to be your Valentines but we were in Paris, how did you make it up to her." I looked at him. "I took her to a restaurant, we spent time together, and thats when i told her i loved her." He said, not once looking away from me. "You two are so adorable, i need to take a photo of you guys together later." My mom seemed so happy. I smiled a little.

We ate dinner, and got home around eleven thirty. She took a picture of us together and said she'd print it later for him as a copy. "Jacob dear do you want to stay the night or do you want me to drive you home?" She asked while walking in and out her office. "Oh uh if yo-" "Jacob asked me if he could stay and i said that it was okay mom." I interrupted Jacobs sentence. He looked at me and i just nodded. "Alright well call your parents and tell them where you are, i dont want you as a missing persons case and ill go get you something to change into." I took Jacob to my room. "You didnt have to do that seriously i couldve gone home." Jacob states as i drag him into my room. I walk into my bathroom and start washing my face. I come out patting my face, "Its nothing really." "Arent you like mad? I thought you hated me." I sat down across him. "Im not a bad person like you are Jacob. Im me, and forgive people as much as i probably shouldnt. Im giving you an opportunity, and even though it was a quick one, you told me your reasonings. You just better not fuck it up because its your last." I started looking for something comfortable to wear, "Im going to hop in the shower, just stay here please." He nodded, and i quickly took a shower. My thoughts were all over the place. One part of me was thinking it was wrong to forgive Jacob, he'd hurt me, but another part was telling me something was going to change, and that maybe he'd really faced reality. I got out the shower, he had already gone shower in another room my mom took him, and he was sitting on my bed. "Nice pink sweats." I giggled, he turned red. "Shut up.." I turned off the light, and we fell asleep in bed, him wrapping his arm around me, like he once did.