Chapter Eight

Y/N POV
I walked to my room and quickly put on a pink skirt and a white crop top. Its on 5:30, so it was still really warm. I got an uber and i arrived at the Thrombeys.

Jacob was sitting outside on his phone, while Walt was smoking a cigar. Walt noticed me and waved. "Hey, Y/N! How are you?" "Hey Walt, im good how are you?" "Im great," i say walking up to him and shaking his hand. Walt turns around and looks at Jacob. He looks back at me, "Are you two dating?" Jacob immediately looked at me. "No, no no no. We're not dating we're just friends." I say quickly. "Okay Y/N lets get the fuck out of here." "Language." Walt speaks. He looked at me and smile then went back to his cigar. Me and Jacob walked in and i said hi to Meg. She introduced me to Martha, shes a very sweet. A very shy girl though. I saw Harlan and we chatted a bit until Jacob dragged me into his room.

He jumped on his bed and started typing really hard. "Who are you texting now? Internet girlfriend?" Jacob looked at me. "No, immigrants. They dont deser-" "Let me stop you there. I give no fucks on what you have to say or what you say." "Sassy, i like it." "Whatever, im bored what can we do?" He shrugged. "I do this everytime im with you i swear.." i said, i then grabbed his phone and ran out the door. "If you want it back youre going to have to catch me!!" I yelled laughing my way downstairs. "Y/N!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" "AHHHH" I ran in the kitchen and in the living room. "Hey guys!!" I shouted as i ran through the living room where the family was. Jacob came running through. I opened the front door to go outside and got scared from a man standing outside. Jacob grabbed my arm, "Ow!" "Oh Ransom. What are you doing here?" "Am i not welcomed?" He said as he walked in and in the kitchen grabbing cookies and coming back. "And whos this young pretty lady standing in front of me?" He winks. "Get ahold of your dick Ransom, shes a minor. She would never want to get with you anyways." "Whoa hold it buddy, looks like you need to be holding your dick." He laughs. I look at Jacob. "Im Y/N," i held out my hand. He shook it back. "Pretty name." He got close to my ear and moved my hair behind my ear, "He definitely likes you." He says and walks away. Jacob looks at me. "What did he say?" I look at him and smile. He turns around and i run upstairs to his room again and lock the door. "Y/N OPEN UP THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" He hits his head against the door and i can hear he sits against the door. I wait thirty seconds to open it and see him out of breath sitting. He looks up at me, "honestly.. fuck you." He gets up closes the door and pushes me onto the bed. Im laying on the bed and hes now on top of me. I laugh and then he starts laughing really hard too. All of a sudden Meg barges in, "Ew what the hell. Y/N you can do so much better than this Nazi kid." Jacob quickly gets off of me and slams the door in Megs face. I sit up. "GO AWAY MEG!" "WELL WE'RE ABOUT TO EAT DINNER SO IF YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO EAT COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Jacob looks at me. "SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" He comes back and sits next to me on the bed and puts his hand out. "I tackled you, i win." I start laughing nonstop. "I dont even have it Thrombey. Its downstairs actually i gave it to Walt." I say that and continue laughing. He pushes me of the bed. "Ow shit, my arm!" I stopped laughing there. I hit my arm pretty hard on the floor. "Im sorry i didnt mean for that to happen are you okay?" "Yea no im fine." I got up and brushed my skirt. "Well, are you hungry?" He says.

Once we finished eating i go back to his room and its already 11:32. "Jacob i gotta go tomorrows school. Time went by really fast." "Oh come on, we were having fun, and i wasnt on my phone." "Oh you were having fun huh? Other than being on that damn phone" "You sound like my dad." I jump and lay in his bed. "Come on, your mom wouldnt know anyways, shes in Paris isnt she?" I turn my head to look at him standing at the door. "I didnt bring clothes to change into. Anyways how will i put on my uniform for school tomorrow?" I raise an eyebrow. I can see him thinking. He didnt want me to leave. Odd. Actually ive never been this close to someone before so it was nice having someone like Jacob. "Ill let you borrow some clothes, and we'll leave here early in the morning ill take you home you'll get dressed and then we'll walk to school." "Finding ways to not get rid of me huh?" He went to his dresser and grabbed me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and threw it at my face. I got up and went into the bathroom to change, i walk into his room and he took off his shirt, "Oh im sorry i didnt mean to barge in." He turned and looked at me, shrugged and then put his shirt on. I didnt move. I just watched him put his shirt on. He turned, "Stayed for the show or something?" He smirks. "So where am i sleeping now?" He was sitting on the left side of his bed. He just stared at me. I got the hint. Right next to him. He wanted to sleep with me. "Dont think for a second because im sleeping with you im gonna have sex with you Thrombey." He smiles. I got on his bed and he turned to his left and and i turned to my right. "Goodnight Jacob." "Goodnight Y/N."

After five minutes he turned to my right and wrapped his arm around me.