Chapter-2

Taehyung POV
You must be thinking that why I live with Y/N? how come I love Y/N? I didn't thought that too!!! But after the day I met her everything changed.

*when we were 7 years old*

At Taehyung's Mansion

I was having my lunch on a usual Sunday afternoon

I was having my lunch on a usual Sunday afternoon. My parents were out for another mafia mission but luckily, I am not alone as they are Mafias so I have security all around me 24/7. But didn't bothered to it at all as I was already used to it. Then I heard the main door opening making me know that my parents are back. I went down to meet them. But this time they were not only the two they had girl with them probably of same age of mine.  She was wearing a brown dress, she had red swollen eyes and had marks of dried tears making  sure that she cried a lot.

"Tae meet your new friend her name is Min Y/N

"Tae meet your new friend her name is Min Y/N." My mom said having a smile on her face.
"Hello I am Kim Taehyung" I said little bit nervous and I don't know why. Must be because I never talked to a girl before.
"She will be living with us from now" She said to me.
I knew that she is daughter of Mr and Mrs.Min my parents bestfriend.
"Why where are here parents??"
I asked confused. Y/N started crying again. Did I said something wrong? Why is she crying?
"Baby her parents are no more they got killed in the mission." My mother said in a sad tone.
I was a little upset too as she lost her parents in a young age.
"I am so sorry I didn't mean to -"
Before I could said something Y/N cutted me " No it's ok it's not your fault." She said with a sad smile.
Days passed by Y/N didn't talked to me much as she is still not comfortable to me.
One day I decided to take help for my homework as we both studied In the same school. I went to her room. She was also doing her homework
"Aahm- Y/n??"
She turned around and giving  me a soft smile and allowing me to come inside.
"I was facing some problem in the homework. If you don't mind c-an yo-u pl-ease  help m--e?? I didn't know why I was stuttering.
"Yaah sure" I handed her my notebook and she started solving it. I stared at her face her feature were so perfect big doe eyes with a small curvy nose and thin pink lips and perfect glow on her face. Everything was just perfect in her. I don't know why I was thinking like that but everything in her was so mesmerizing just like a best peice of art.
Hours, days and years passed by me and Y/N bond started getting strong and eventually we became BFF. We started sharing things and everything happening in our life.
And this is how my affection grew bigger for her day by day and one thing I made sure was  that 
SHE WAS MINE, SHE IS MINE AND FOREVER MINE.....

 And this is how my affection grew bigger for her day by day and one thing I made sure was  that  SHE WAS MINE, SHE IS MINE AND FOREVER MINE