Chapter-4

Author POV
Jungkook was a Mafia but also a famous hacker.
"Jungkook I need you to collect some information of Jack before coming to my house." Taehyung said before going home back from school
Jungkook:ohk
"And ishi I want you to collect some information about Jack reason for dating Y/N whether he really loves her or is it something else."

Skip time

Ishi POV

I am here standing in front of the cafe where y/n and Jack works together

I am here standing in front of the cafe where y/n and Jack works together. I entered the cafe and went towards the counter and met Jack.
Jack: oh hi ishi.
Ishi:hi
Y/N listen ishi and went towards her
Y/N: Ishi!!!!! Oh my god it's been so long seeing you in the cafe.
Ishi: ohh yah actually you were busy with Jack so I thought to not disturb you two. Ishi said in a sarcastic way.
By the way is somebody free from your shift. I just wanted to talk to somebody. Ishi said intentionally as she knew that it was Y/N' s shift Jack is  just  waiting for her.
"Ohh I am free it is Y/N' s shift right now" Jack said calmly.
Y/N:" I would have loved to spend time with you both but if I will not do my job then our boss gonna scold me" she said in a sad tone
"Aish don't be sad it's just matter of time" I said a little bit cheering her.

Me and Jack decided to go outside a cafe as we didn't wanted to bother Y/N.
"So how are you doing these days?"
Jack: yeh absolutely fine
'Are you and Y/N good together?"

I kept on asking him questions about him and their relationship but almost in an indirect way so that he wont find anything wrong. Most of the time he is busy with his phone chatting with somebody.
And receiving calls again and again from girls no. I found out this as I saw the name of the person calling him on the phone.
I spent my time with him and we are close to the cafe and I decided to go back as now it was time for me and Jungkook to go to Taehyung's house as we decided. But before going Jack said something which made me sure that he really isn't a good person.
"So meet you tomorrow at the school. Bye "
Jack: yeh bye, by the way you are really very attractive and beautiful.

Author POV

At Taehyung's house

Ishi , Jungkook are already at Taehyung's house they first decided to eat something together and then to share the information.

Taehyung POV

"So did you find out something about Jack."
Jungkook: Yahh here it is

*Jack's information*
Name: Lee Jack
Parents: Mr. Lee & Mrs. Lee are dead. They got killed by a Mafia leader.
Relationship: Ex girlfriend: Lisa, Jennie Rose and jisso.(No hate towards Black pink this is just for the FF)

Ishi: I have also something important to say the time I was with Jack he got many calls from girls and also the ones who are his ex-girlfriend.
And the most annoying part is that when I was about to come back I said him bye but he said that I look attractive and beautiful.
I swear if he really does something bad to Y/N then I will definitely kill him though I am not a Mafia .

Jungkook: did he really said you that?? He said angrily.
Taehyung are you even listening to us.

I was in  confusion so I was really not listening to them.
Then only something came in my mind.

Jungkook: Taehyung why are you not saying something does all these information doesn't make us doubt on Jack a lot.

"Jungkook do you remember mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee I asked him doubtful.

Jungkook started thinking of them but when the things strike in his mind his eyes widened.