Chapter-14

Y/N: I too promise.... How hard it gets I will always support and... Will always love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~💕~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then his parents were coming down so you both sat beside and the adults opposite to you.

T/M:we have decided that you both are getting married when you both are graduate and Taehyung will be going to college to get his bachelor degree and will work in our company but as an employee not as a boss.
And Y/N you can go college until you are here by the time you both get married . Y/N studies will be delayed so the marrige will be after both of you are graduate not only Taehyung.

Author POV

After that night, days went by Taehyung has started going college, you were given another room to stay.

T/M: Go safe... Sorry I can't come to your first checkup
Y/N: it's ok... Taehyung is there... It's fine.

Today is Y/N first scan test Taehyung mom and dad had to go for an urgent work in office, and they couldn't come.

At the hospital

Nurse: Miss Y/N please come inside.
Y/N went inside nervously with Taehyung.

Doc: Please have a seat Y/N and your husband can wait outside till the time we call him to hear the heartbeat.

Taehyung: we can hear the heart beat??

Doc: it is the 7 week, so you can so please ho outside.. we will call.
Taehyung went outside.

You layed down and she lifted the dress and applied the gel and covered the rest of the area with a towel.

Doc: please call the husband inside.
The nurse went to call while the doctor started to examine.

Taehyung came inside and saw you, he knew that you were nervous to know the baby is fine. He came beside you and held your hand...& Stood looking towards the monitor like you.

Doctor: ok hear ... Ready to hear the heartbeat.

You both nodded happily and she pressed something on the machine.
You both heard the heartbeat of the baby and smilled at eachother happily.

"Sir ma'am see the screen the three dots there around the black area... These are the babies."
She took a picture via machine and gave it to Taehyung.

Doc: the baby is healthy, but still you need to take care ma'am.
Then she did the scan, gave the reports and everything. They both came back home.

Taehyung: I really want to give you a kiss on the forehead.. but ... I have promised that I won't lay a finger on you.
Y/N: you can.... I still can't believe that we are having a baby
Wait a minute Taehyung how are we going to manage.. we don't time for us even fora minute and now..
Taehyung: remember our promise..
Y/N: (sigh)..hmm
Taehyung: then let's be the best parents.

Late evening

You were watching T.V, then only Taehyung mom and dad entered the house.

T/M: where is Taehyung??

Y/N:he has gone outside

T/D: what!! Seriously this guy.. now only he has started hanging out.

Y/N: no uncle.. actually I was craving for strawberries so he said that he will buy it for me.

T/M: and Y/N don't call us auntie, uncle from now on..
Y/N looked them shocked..

Y/N : what I did wrong auntie--

T/M: no no.. everything is fine it's just call us Mom and Dad
Y/N smilled widely... "Really"
T/D: ofcourse y/n.

She hugged both of them.
T/M: baby what happened to the check up?

Y/N: uhn mom me and Taehyung went there, the doctor said that the baby is healthy.... And yah here is the picture

T/M: are you ohk baby
Y/N: to be honest mom I was really worried at first but Taehyung was there with me.
T/D: it's ok.

Dinner time

Taehyung dad kept staring at him
T/d: having a healthy baby
Happy now??
Taehyung: y--es dad

It was 12:30 am everybody was gone to sleep, you went too but couldn't sleep.Your mind was thinking of soo many thing... Totally messed up.
You were thinking of what you are going to give up and it was your youth. When you wanted to worry about yourself their comes a new worry and that Taehyung. In a few weeks you would stop going college bit Taehyung will still be continuing.
When all the boys will be enjoying he have to study his butt off and then work. When other will be partying then he would come straight home to take care of you and this will start hating his life because of you. But you keep telling yourselves, convincing that he bought all this upon himself, he can turn to a bad guy in a minute but now he is a good one ... But you are afraid that this will affect the future.. like If he comes in the future and say
"I had to work my whole youth and I hate it."

You can't even imagine that how much pressure he is in you are afraid that this pressure may exhaust him easily.

When you realised that what he did to you and now you are worrying for him this much which makes you clear that how much you are in love with him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜~~~~~~~~~~~~~