Chapter-9

After 1 day

Ishi POV

"Geez Y/N are you gonna take the whole night to wear that dress. Let me remind you that the party is today only." Ishi said to Y/N.

Right now Y/N is changing her dress as now she getting ready  for prom. That is today evening but she is struggling to wear it as she is not used to wearing such dresses.

"Yah ishi what were you thinking before buying this dress?" She said from the bathroom while struggling.

Ishi: That's your problem Y/N. It is not my fault that you always wear those boyish clothes.
She said while giggling.
After a few a minute Y/n came out of the bathroom.

Ishi:-"Ohh my my .... Look at you."
She said me in a teasing way.
Y/N: stop it I am already done wearing this dress now let's go before I lay down on the bed.
Ishi:. 😑
Are you kidding me Y/N seriously NO MAKEUP Y/N!!!

"Yah I ofcourse I wanna show my natural beauty. She said in a  sarcastic way "
Ishi: 😒
Just come here I need you to look more attractive at last you are my Best Friend.
After few minutes

Ishi: and..... Done!!!

I looked at myself and wasn't able to recognise myself.
I looked towards Ishi.
Y/N: is this really me..
Ishi: ofcourse!! It would be easy for you to admit it if you would have been living as girl not as tomboy.

Y/N: at last I was more comfortable in that.

Final look of
Y/N:

Final look of Y/N:

Ishi:

*Time skip*

*Time skip*

*At the venue*

Y/N POV

Right now we are outside the venue.
Ishi: Uh Y/N should we go inside now.
Y/N: yeh let's go.

We are right now sitting somewhere in the corner watching everyone dancing and talking with your classmates.

Soon the dance started and everybody was going towards the floor.
I and ishi were still sitting but soon Jungkook came..

Jungkook: hi Y/N Y/N: hi!Jungkook: you both look nice today

Jungkook: hi Y/N
Y/N: hi!
Jungkook: you both look nice today.
Ishi and Y/N: thank you
Jungkook: If you don't mind can I take ishi with me for the dance..
Y/N: sure why not

I have been sitting here for a while and now I am bored. I have been noticing that the boys are sometime staring at me and I know that's all because of my dress. Aahhh!! Ishi, I cursed her in my mind.

??? : If you would like can you be my partner in the dance?
A boy approached me.
Y/N: uhn... Actually I don't really--
???: Please!!!
With that he grabbed my hand and tool me to the floor.
Y/N: ohk but not for too long
He nodded.

5 minutes passed Y/N is trying not look at the boy because  I wasn't in the mood of talking with someone. I just wanted to disappear somewhere but the guy wasn't helping.

The song stopped and I looked around in confusion and saw girls staring at the entrance with Lust and there he was Kim Taehyung.

As he entered he was looking around as he was searching for somebody. He saw me and stopped we both made an eye contact but I broke it by looking towards the guy I was dancing and after a few minutes I went towards the bar and started drinking. I got drunk really fast as the drink was too strong. I wanted to take some fresh air so went outside and sat on a bench and saw the view infront of me and took a deep breath.

I felt somebody sitting beside me and he was the same boy from the dance

I felt somebody sitting beside me and he was the same boy from the dance. He was staring at me but I didn't looked at him back and he kept one hand on my thighs ,I got shocked by his actions and jerked  his hand away from me and stood up but before I would speak he hugged me tightly . I tried to push him away but was not strong enough as I was drunk.
But the boy got pulled away and was punched on his face when I saw the person face he was Kim Taehyung

He didn't stopped and begin to punch the boy till he bleed and he really started bleeding and I  stopped Taehyung from going further he stopped
Taehyung: Next time you better behave or else.. I won't hesitate to kill you
He warned him with full anger and held my wrist and started going towards and parking. I tried him to stop but his grip was too strong and I wasn't able to run as I was wearing heals.
In the car we bith didn't said  a word but I could feel the anger in him right. I was falling asleep due to the drink  but forced myself not to sleep as the situation was already to tensed.
Soon we reached house and I quickly walked outside the car before he could again do something and entered in the house.
I was going to close the room but Taehyung was fast and closed the door and pinned me to the wall with my wrist in his grip.
He was staring  at me intensily and I could see the the rage in his eyes.

Taehyung: who allowed you to dance with that fucking bastard!!
Y/N: it's not like I am somebody property.

He tighten the grip on my wrist and I hissed in pain.

Y/N: Taehyung i-t hur-ts.
His eyes softened and he left my wrist. I was still trapped  between his arms.
Taehyung: Y/N... I wanted to talk about the things happened between us this whole month.
I pushed him slightly and walked towards the bed.
Y/N: Taehyung please I need to rest I am tired.
Taehyung back hugged me. I flinched by his sudden action.
Y/N: wha-t are yo-u doing?
Taehyung: Y/N I really didn't killed him without reason please--
I turned around and looked at him. I saw care in his eyes. I cut off his words by saying
Y/N: I don't  think that you should ruin your day by this.. just go have fun with the girls waiting for you in the party.
Taehyung: I really don't need to go somewhere when I have my girl with me. You look beautiful today, totally different.
I realised the distance between us and was push him but he kissed me. I widened my eyes by his actions, I tried to push him but he didn't stop.
He break the kiss and looked into my eyes. I was trying my best to come out of his grip but it had no effect on him. He smirked and pushed me on the bed

Taehyung: Daddy needs to give you your punishment for being naughty babygirl.