Chapter-6

*Back to the present*

Author POV

"Hyung I think so now Jack has come back to take Revenge from you!!" Jungkook said a little afraid.
Taehyung: Now I am also sure about the reason why Jack is dating Y/N.

"OMG Hyung!!!! Now I understand that Jack will first kill us for killing his  parents and after killing us he will kill Y/N too because she was the reason why you killed them and lastly you mentioned HER AS YOURS'." Jungkook said panicking.

Taehyung: Jungkook now we really have to kill Jack before it is too late and what if he makes  Y/N as his hostage.

"But I think that we should first collect some more information about this because Y/N doesn't know but our past. And what if she doesn't trust us for killing Jack."
Taehyung: don't worry Jungkook we are Mafia's we don't care about the circumstances, we just do what we want. And if it is about Y/N I really don't care about killing people.

Ishi: guys I really don't know what are you planning about but I want you all to be safe and please be sure that you don't hurt Y/N.
Jungkook and Taehyung nodded.

*In the evening*

Taehyung POV

Right now I am standing outside the cafe it is evening time. Jack's shift is over. The place where the cafe is situated is mostly crowded during day time but it becomes dead silent in late evening.

I have told Jungkook to call Jack from unknown number and he would come outside of the cafe and come to the alley where I will kill  him.

I am alone Jungkook is at his home controlling everything I gave him a signal to call him. Now anytime he would be coming outside.

Jack POV

I got a call from an unknown number and the person told me to come outside of the cafe to the alley near our cafe. And then the call ended the time I came their.

 And then the call ended the time I came their

???: So you came..
Jack: who are you? What do you want from me..
???: I am your death and the thing that I wanted from you was never yours.
Jack: Stop playing with your words.
???: Well you think I am playing with you but I thought you are the one playing with Y/N feelings.
Jack: So you already know about me.. guess that is Taehyung.
Taehyung: I already told you that it's your death. He said with a smirk.
Jack: so you think after killing me Y/N will love.
Taehyung: first of all who will tell that I killed you and secondly I am not the one who is interested in your silly talks so ya.... GOODBYE.

Without giving any chance to Jack Taehyung killed him by slicing his neck with his knife.

Y/N POV

I was done with my job. The keys were with Jack so I went out to him but he was already to far to be called so I started following him.  He turned to an alley I got confused after seeing that because that alley is not that safe but I decided to follow. As I got near the alley I heard noise of somebody saying something but I wasn't able to hear it clearly bit soon I got close I heard somebody saying goodbye and when I saw it was Jack his neck was cut and there was another guy with a knife with blood and his back was facing me. I couldn't control myself after seeing the scene infront of me and screamed and soon the man turned towards my direction and I was shocked to see him it felt like my world stopped it was Taehyung

Y/N: yo-u d-id -that ??
I asked hesitantly and praying that it won't be true..
Taehyung: Y/N I can explain..
Y/N: how you can even do that...
With that I ran from there with tears in my eyes.

Taehyung POV

After I killed Jack I had to remove my mask as it got stained by his blood.
As soon I removed the mask I heard a scream from my behind as I turned around I saw Y/N I had nothing to say to her at that time. But had to answer all of her answers. Now I was totally confused that what to do?How to explain to her?
But the biggest fear for me that
That She Will Hate Me.
~~~~~~~~💜💜💜💜💜💜~~~~~~~

" The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives."