Chapter-10 (18+)

Taehyung: Daddy needs to give you your punishment for being naughty babygirl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that he hovered over me and grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my hand and kissed me but this time the kiss was not a simple one, it showed me all of his emotions towards me.
I lost my control over myself and started kissing him back. I felt his smile between the kiss.

He left my wrist and started roaming his hands over my body and I wrapped my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.
He removed his coat and shirt,threw it on the floor and  now he is half naked in front of me.

He pulled me upwards a bit to move his hand towards my back and he unzipped my dress and removed it half

After breaking the kiss he started giving wet kisses on my jawline to neck but soon his soft kisses turned into bites on my neck leaving hickeys.

"Aa-h Taehyun-g ahh.."

Taehyung: it's Daddy for tonight babygirl.

He pulled my whole dress down and throw it somewhere on the floor while I covered myself with my hand but it had no use of it.

He removed his rest of his clothes and looked at me.
Is he asking for permission?
He just nodded his head to assume if I'm fine... I nervously said yes.
He smiled and kissed my belly and slowly kissing my pussy while I produced moans.
He stopped and looked at me and made his member way to my little hole but did it slowly.

Daddy...please go slow..i-ts my first tim- aaaggh...
He fastened his speed when I said it.
Tears rolled down my eyes in pain.

Taehyung: Not today babygirl you made me wait to much for this day..... And you're forgetting that it's your punishment.... (thrusts)for testing my love... (Thrusts) and patience for such a long time.(thrusts).
He said it in a husky voice.

He leaned to me and kissed my tears dripping from my eyes.
He's getting faster.. my groans getting louder..
"Aa-h you are soo tight babygirl"
He said groaning.
He kissed my lips to lesser the pain but it really worked. His kisses are my addiction.
He never went slow but my pain  turned into my pleasure

"I'm Cumming.... Daddy.. ahh"

He kissed my collarbone and started sucking my breasts.
After we both reached our climax  he snuggled his face in my chest, I wrapped my arms on his bare back, while we both were panting heavily.
After a few seconds he looked up at me and gave me his smile, I smilled back at him while he kissed me again on my lips.

After a long soft passionate kiss, he laid beside me on my bed and covered us in a blanket and pulled me in his embrace where we drifted to our dreamland

After a long soft passionate kiss, he laid beside me on my bed and covered us in a blanket and pulled me in his embrace where we drifted to our dreamland.. but before I was totally asleep I felt his kiss on my forehead and heard his words..

"I love you Y/N, I will never hurt you and would never let anybody hurt you."