Chapter-5

Jungkook POV

I was trying to remember if I had ever met Mr. Lee or Mrs. Lee then I remembered that they were our biggest enemy in the past.

*2 years before when Y/N and Taehyung were 16*

"Hyung I have finally found out that who were the people who killed Y/N parents."
Taehyung: oh really, who were those bloody people who killed Y/N parents.
'Hyung they are Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee"

Taehyung: wait aren't they the one of the most richest Mafia's in the world.
"Yaah they are and we have come to know that they have a son but we couldn't take out his information as they have kept him far away from them so that no one could reach him."

Taehyung: Perfect!! Know there son would know the pain of living without parents love. The pain his parents give it to Y/N. And lastly after killing them we would be the most deadliest Mafia group.

Jungkook just keep things ready we will be attacking them this evening.
But don't you think Hyung this is just to early. We didn't even made a plan.

Taehyung:" I already have one ready." He said with a smirk. I can say he is thinking something really very bad.
"Ok then Hyung I will be ready."

In the evening.

We are right now in the car parked near our enemy house. Hyung told me the plan and we are working on it right now I am hacking their security cameras and other things through which they can find us.

"Hyung everything is done now there whole security in our hands" I said with a smirk.
Taehyung: Good,then tell our men to get in their house from the back as the back security has alredy been killed.

They have no idea of this because as their cameras have been hacked so they can see the gaurds standing. But in reality they are dead.

After a few minutes

Now we have attacked the front security. There were alarma every where to warn them that they have been attacked but our men our already everywhere so no one can escape.
We entered their mansion. We saw mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee holding guns in their hands.

Taehyung: do you really think that we both are in danger.
He said smirking
Mr. Lee: looks like you are forgetting where you are standing.
Taehyung: oh you really think that now in we are in your area. Just look around you looks like now this is my area. He said smirking.

 He said smirking

Author POV

Mr. lee looked around and saw Taehyung's man everywhere. He gulped in fear and tried to shoot himself before Taehyung catches him because he knew that if he caught him then definitely try to find out some big information. Before he could shoot Taehyung shoot him on his hand which made the gun fall. Seeing this Mrs. Lee also drooped her gun in fear.

Taehyung: tie them to the chair. He said his men.
Taehyung: so now where does your son lives.
Mr. lee: do you really think I will tell you that easily.
Taehyung: where does he lives.
He repeats the question with a bold voice.
Mr. Lee: kill us already it's of no use.
Taehyung: you already know that I don't leave my enemy that easily if they don't give me what they want. He said in a sarcastic tone.
Mr. Lee : do whatever you want but I want tell you.

Taehyung started getting angry but controlled it he just ordered his men to bring them both to his Mansion basement and lock them there.

Few days later

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee are getting tortured everyday and now they both couldn't control it anymore so decided to speak.
Mr. Lee: oh-k I will tel-l yo-u where my s-on live.
Taehyung: Good and you dare not try to play with us.
Mr. lee: so his name is-
Before he could complete Taehyung cutted him by " we are not interested in his name. Just tell his place. We have good hackers so we would be able to find him without his name..."
"He lives in XXX. " He told him his address. And soon they found out he wasn't lying.
Taehyung: well I am not interested in your son it's just I wanted to send him a "SPECIAL GIFT".
Mr. Lee: what gift?
Taehyung: YOU. with that he shoot them both write in their head.
Jungkook I want you to do a favour.
Jungkook : what is it Hyung?
Taehyung: I want you to send a parcel to Jack by today evening. He said having a evil smirk.

 He said having a evil smirk

At Jack place

It was evening. I was in my room when one of my bodygard came to me and said that somebody has send a you a parcel. I was bit confussed but still went to get it.
I saw a box wrapped with coloured paper.
I opened the box and my eyes widened to see. It was the face of my MY MOM AND DAD which had a bullet mark on its forehead.
My eyes got teary but I got angry. And also saw a letter I opened it and started reading it:

Hey!!
Looks like you liked your gift. I thought you would be missing them a lot so I gifted them to you. No need to be thankful as it was just a small revenge for hurting my love so Yahh!!
Your biggest NIGHTMARE
KIM TAEHYUNG.

 No need to be thankful as it was just a small revenge for hurting my love so Yahh!!Your biggest NIGHTMAREKIM TAEHYUNG