Chapter-17

Y/N: I need kimchi right now!!!!
Taehyung: wait baby~i will go right now. Lemme take my purse.
Y/N: don't baby me...

Taehyung went out of the house and the secratary came she is older than you and you call her ajumma.

Ajumma: y/n it's Taehyung finals going on don't you remember?

Y/N: oh shit!! His finals and I am disturbing him like this I will call him right now to come back home.

You called him

Taehyung: yes y/n need something else?

Y/N: no it's just you come back home.

Taehyung: what!! Y/N you said you want to eat kimchi so I'll just buy it, wait for me.

Y/N: no I have been disturbing you like this and it's your finals going on so come back home.

Taehyung: bu--

Y/N: I SAID COME BACK..
you said in a commanding tone.

Taehyung: ohk ohk chill I am coming.

Taehyung came back and
Taehyung: are you sure you don't want anything?

Y/N: just go and study now.

Ajumma: just go already before her mood changes.
Taehyung giggled.

Weeks went by Taehyung finals finished he is now in his final year and you are now 8 and half month pregnant, doctor have given some dates of delivery which would be in next three to four weeks.

Jungkook: hyung how is Y/N? What is the delivery dates?

Taehyung: y/n is doing great, doctors have given some dates which are next three to four weeks.

Jungkook: I can't wait to see the baby.  By the way what have you think about next year what are you going to do? Also you would be father by that time.

Taehyung: that~ dad said I will be working in his company.

Jungkook: but didn't your dad decided that you will be the CEO?

Taehyung: uhn.. actually after what happened, now my dad wants that I should be working as a employee so that I could see that getting such responsibility is not that easy by the way it gets.

Jungkook: ohhh...  But thats great atleast you will be having secured company.
Taehyung nodded

Taehyung phone buzzed which indicated that he is receiving a call. He took out his phone and checked the caller ID and it was  from y/n.

Y/N: Taehyung~ it's..... Paining
Y/N cried from the other side of the phone

Taehyung jolted up in shock and asked her
Taehyung:where is mom Y/N??

Y/N: mom has gone at a important meeting and ajumma has gone to grocery shop.
Taehyung.... Water broke.... PLEASE COME FAST!!!

Taehyung told Jungkook about this in a hurry
Jungkook: Hyung you don't drive, you are in a panic... I will drive

Taehyung handed him the keys
Jungkook: didn't you said that she had three to four weeks..

Taehyung: I also don't know about this. Drive faster Jungkook.

Jungkook: ok.
Jungkook pressed the acceleration even more as the car picked up the speed.

As soon they reached home, mom came back.
Mom: Taehyung why-

Taehyung: y/n is in labour
Mom: so soon??

They all rushed inside.

You were sitting on the sofa with pillows clutched in your hands. Your water broke as you could feel wetness, you heard many voices you could see blurry vision of the people because of the tears in your eyes.

In the hospital

Taking you to the hospital room  as you were screaming in pain.taehyung held your hand coming with you, you were looking at him with tears in your eyes

Taehyung: Everything is ok.... Breathe in breathe out be calm ... Every thing is going to be ok.

They took her inside. He could hear her screams even from the outside. The doctor took her inside, a nurse came and asked.

Nurse: who is the father?
Taehyung: me.. why?

Nurse: want to be beside your wife? If so then come inside.

Taehyung: yes ma'am.

He followed her .

Taehyung POV

I saw her. They have changed her into the hospital dress. Her legs kept apart during the labour and the doctor examining her. She saw me and called my name. I went towards her and held her hand, she screamed my name much louder.

Doc: y/n get ready to push.

Y/N nodded her head.
She was trying her best

Me: come on y/n push! Push!
She grabbed my hand more tightly. And I screamed in pain.

Doc: okay~ y/n good, I  can see the baby head.... Just need to push more.
She did as the doctor told
And then
We heard the baby crying.

Doc: y/n, are you ok?

Y/N nodded her head, but I could see how much tired and weak she was looking, all her body covered with sweat.

Doc: congratulations, it's a girl!;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc: congratulations, it's a girl!;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜~~~~~~~~~~~~