Chapter-19

Next day morning

Y/N POV

I got ready, Taehyung is right now doing some of his office work for few hours so that he won't be having worries while our special time.

Mom took taehee with her, I am just a little bit tensed if taehee disturb them and keep on giving them troubles. How will they manage it then.

I gave a few check on  some part wear dresses of mine and didn't find anything that special so, I decided to go shopping but not by myself ofcourse, because as I don't have any much Ideas in such stuff. I messaged Ishi yesterday of helping with the shopping.
She surely asked what's the occasion was but I didn't told her only by the text, and it's a long time we haven't met or have our long gossips together so I told her we would probably be going to a cafe and then shopping.

Thats why I am getting ready in the morning only as in few minutes I will be going. I came downstairs and then saw Taehyung doing his work and the food plate still on the table not even a single bite taken.

Y/N: Taehyung why have you not eaten your food till now.

Taehyung: ..oh I am busy with some work right now..
(He said with his eyes still fixed on the screen)

Y/N: but Taehyung you need to take care of yourself... Please eat the food right now..

He looked towards me and frowned

Taehyung:. Are you going somewhere?

Y/N : first do what I said.

He got up from the sofa and closer to me and back- hugged me and spoke softly

Taehyung: ohk my highness.... Anything for you.. now tell are you going somewhere?

Y/N: yah! Just to meet ishi.. it's been so long

Taehyung: Great... Atleast you will be free for one day!!

I giggled at his response.

Taehyung: you want me to drop you?

Y/N : no it's totally fine, the cafe where we are meeting is at walking distance,so no problem... But... You know.. be ready as we will be going together... Um ... At evening... Um

Taehyung: ah!! My baby is excited (just one word and I am flustered I turned around hugged him not showing my face to which he giggled)
Ofcourse, I'll be ready in time just be home soon as possible..ohk

Y/N: yah.. I'll be get going, I am getting late.

Taehyung: have fun!!

Y/N : don't worry I will.

Time skip

At the cafe

Me and ishi arrived at the same time. Meeting eachother after such a long time, was so refreshing. Ishi being a emotional person had happy tears.

We shared some moments together and not able to stop talking and ofcourse controlling ourselves from laughing like maniacs.
After some time we controlled and then ishi asked

Ishi: so, as you said you wanted to tell the occasion now

Y/N : it's that Taehyung has planned a date for us this evening so..

Ishi: that romantic aww..
Thats perfect then let's get going because it's gonna take a time for a PERFECT dress or else you'll be late.

Y/N: ohk then.