Chapter 16

*Next morning

I woke up next to a body, Fletcher's, I realized.
But then I remember last night.

What have I done?

Flashback

"I'm tired" I yawn.

"Me too" says Fletch and we go over to his room. I was going to sleep on the mattress next to his bed.

I slipped under the sheets and closed my eyes. For some reason I couldn't get any sleep.

"Fletch? You still awake?" I whisper.

"Mhm?" I hear from the bed next to me.

And Im not sure how, but I ended up in his bed.
Then this happened,

I kissed him.
Yes I did. And I have no idea why! Was it because I was mad at Chris?
It felt good though, but he's my bestfriend! I don't want to ruin our friendship! But I pushed away all those thoughts because right now I don't need any stress.

Fletcher smiled at me, then closed his eyes. I rested my head on his chest and soon the world around me went black.

Flashback ended

Fletcher is still asleep and I run through my thoughts.
What have I done? I love Chris, not fletcher! He's my bestfriend I probably just ruined it for the future.

Chris is never going to forgive me. I need him...

But he doesn't need me.
My heart only ever belonged to him, but he has other plans for where HIS heart is going! With this Ariana girl. Bitch. She stole MY boy!

Soon I snap out of my thoughts as I see Fletcher flicker his eyes open.
He slightly groans. "Good morning Lara"

"Good morning" I reply. "I'm just going to go downstairs to have breakfast is that alright? I'm really hungry."

I get replied with a nod "there's waffles in the pantry if you wanna get them!" I hear him call out as I walk out the door.

------------------------------------------

Yes yes I know THIS IS THE SHORTEST, CRAPPIEST CHAPTER YOU HAVE EVER READ!
But I am seriously running out of ideas and I URGENTLY NEED HELP! Someone please DM me on Instagram with ideas or something because if I don't come up with anything soon, I might stop this book😭😭

SO PLEASE HELP!!! I am having a really hard time trying to think of stuff, it's like my mind is blocked out! Please please help me someone!

Instagram: @chrislanzonedits

Please vote, comment and follow<3

Tamara xx