Chapter 28

OK GUYS KINDA IMPORTANT NOTICE HERE, IM JUST LETTING U KNOW THAT I WILL BE PUBLISHING SHORTER CHAPTERS (PROBS ABOUT HALF OF WHAT I NORMALLY WRITE SO MAYBE 700 WORDS BUTTTTTTTT I WILL BE UPDATING MORE REGULARLY BECAUSE I NORMALLY TAKE LIKE WEEKS TO UPDATE WHICH I PRESUME IS ANNOYING SO YEAH. SHORTER CHAPTERS BUT REGULAR UPDATES.

------------------------------------

I woke up at 6:00am. Crap, today's Monday, which equals the first day of school in year 11.

Remember Brit? Yeah she left, sooo yay for me! I'm still at the same school so I'm not that nervous, but then again, I still feel nervous. Does that make sense? No? Ok nevermind.

Well I get changed then go downstairs to get some breakfast. Or should I just go past Starbucks? Nah I've had some pretty bad encounters going there on the first day of school.... I chuckle and shake my head at the memory.

"Good morning Lara!" I jump as I hear a chirpy voice. I turn around and laugh. "You scared me there!"
So because my mum is in hospital, my aunt Claire is staying with me and Ethan. "Haha whoops sorry. I made you some breakfast." She smiles. She hands me a plate of pancakes nicely decorated with strawberries. "This looks good. Thanks aunt Claire." I say.

"Where's Ethan? I made pancakes for him too!" She asks as I'm gobbling up my delicious meal. I finish chewing and swallow. "Um he's probably still sleeping, I'll go wake him up." I leave my unfinished pancakes and walk tiredly upstairs.

I first go to my room and casually grab a pillow then I casually go to Ethan's room. I then just casually walk into the room and casually smack the pillow on his head. "Get up lazy head." Then I casually walk out the room. Done.

I go downstairs and take my seat in front of my half eaten pancakes. "Did you wake him up?" Aunt Claire asks. "Yep." I grin.

Once I finish the pancakes Ethan grumpily stumble down the stairs. "That was a nice way to wake me up." Ethan glares at me. "Good morning to you too." I smile.

"Hurry up its 6:45am we need to go at 7:00am and you haven't even gotten changed." I tell Ethan as I go back upstairs to my room. I put on some light makeup and I head back again downstairs.

"Ok I'm done." Ethan declares. "Kay then let's get going." I reply. So we say goodbye to aunt Claire and start walking to school. We reach the school gates, and I realise there are so many new faces I've never seen before. My eyes scan everyone then suddenly my eyes land on this one boy. No he's not Chris but he actually doesn't look bad.

Wait what am I saying I have a boyfriend stupid! Me and Ethan walk into the school hallway and we eventually find Sarah. "LARA!!" She squeals as she spots me. She runs up to me and crushes me with a huge hug. "Sarah!! So good to see you! I haven't seen you in like what? 2 months?" I say. "I KNOW omg I missed you so much!"

"Hey see ya Lara, I see Grayson (one of his friends), bye Sarah." Ethan says. We wave goodbye and then we start walking down the halls talking. "So how was America?" I ask Sarah. She went to America with her family for a month and a half, so that's why I didn't see her for a while in the holidays.

"It was soooo good we went to Disneyland and I saw so many really cute guys and the food was so good I think I gained weight oh there was this really awesome lolly shop we went to and I bought like 50 bucks worth of lollies and candy omg I went so crazy and I couldn't sleep at night and also when I went shopping omg the shops there were amazing I literally cried and-"

"Whoa, slow down there! You're going really fast." I chuckle. "Ok then. Well I'll just say it was AWESOME!" Sarah says. I laugh. "Thank you that was much more comprehensible." She rolls her eyes playfully. I can't blame her. Sarah is the kind of girly excited pretty chirpy girl you have in your grade. That's just her.

----------------------------------------------

Yep it's wayyy too short but like I said I'll be updating more frequently!
And also, like NO ONE votes anymore😔 I appreciate the 5 - 10 people that vote in my chapters but like seriously? I get like 200 reads per chapter and only 5 vote:( I used to get 600 reads but still I only got 10 - 20 votes.. So I would really love it if u could vote more, and that encourages me to write even more too!

So pleaseeeeeeee VOTE, COMMENT + FOLLOW if ya want:) and remember that each chapter I post I'll be shouting out readers who vote ALOT and/or comments ALOT:))))

Thankyouuuz
Tamara xx