➰ :: TIES

Taehyung's favorite part of the day: when Jungkookie comes over. Jungkook gives him anything he wants..well almost anything he wants..

"Babyyyy~" laughed Jungkook as he poked at Taehyung's side. "Yes daddy?" Tae asked back jokingly, but Kook bit his lip. "Oh cmon don't do that to me baby.." Tae smirked and slowly started to palm Jungkook through his jeans.

"Want it yea?" Tae giggled out

"Yes baby, do it for me" Kook bit his lip harder as he watched the other get on his knees and unzip his pants, sliding them along with his boxers off. "Thats my good boy" Jungkook smirked as he watched Taehyung.

Tae softly placed kisses along Jungkook's tip, and ran his tongue down his long shaft, causing Kook to grab his hair tightly and hiss in pleasure. "Baby..stop teasing me" he tugged his hair a bit harder, making Taehyung whine and finally take his cock into his mouth.

"Oh fuck Tae..thats so good.."

Jungkook moaned out and bucked his hips into the boy's mouth, both of them moaning together as Kook's precum spilled down Tae's throat. "Baby! I'm close!" Jungkook moaned out deeply and let his head loll back, Taehyung sucking deeper around him as he moaned over him.

Kook bucked his hips one last time. cumming down Taehyung's throat and filling it up, making Tae sputter and gag a bit as he tried to swallow it all, some running down his chin.

"Good job baby, you're so good" Jungkook smiled at him and pet Tae's hair. Then he checked his watch quickly "Fuck baby im so sorry..I gotta go" he quickly got up and pulled his pants on, blowing a kiss "See you tomorrow baby!" And then he walked out.

Taehyung sits on his couch, crying at night for the fifth day in a row. See..he had a problem. He loves Jungkook, and Jungkook loves him back..and oh God he wishes it was that simple. But Jungkook loves not one, but two people..and is in an open relationship with Jimin.

So on and off Jungkook has been visiting Taehyung, making him feel special, calling him his baby, kissing him..loving him. And Taehyung's heart would flutter, and he would be the happiest in the world..but every night Jungkook would go home to Jimin..

So here Taehyung sat..alone again..and feeling so used. How could he let this happen? He didn't know what to do..he loved Jungkook so much..but he knew he was only a second choice to him.

And like always, hed go to bed alone, sleep in the bed made for two. He slept restlessly, dreaming of the other male..he cried some in his sleep. Finally..he woke up from the ugly nightmare, and got up extremely early as he couldn't sleep.

Sometime later he heard a knock on his door..he knew who it was. He opened it up and saw him, Jungkook, his love. Taehyung gave a small, painful smile as Jungkook hugged him tightly and pulled him inside the house.

"Hey Tae..we need to talk"

Taehyung nodded and sat beside Jungkook, hearts in his eyes for the other. "So..please don't be sad please..but Jimin doesn't want an open relationship anymore" Kook looked at Tae cautiously, the other male looking like he froze.

Taehyung started feeling the tears pour out of his eyes, he held his chest in attempt to make the feeling hurt less. Jungkook hugged him close. "God Tae im so sorry..." Taehyung felt the anger rising in him, pushing Jungkook off and standing up. "So you're telling me" he began, his voice cracking in hurt.

"I begged to stay by your side.
Told you how much I loved you...
for nothing..?

Taehyung sobbed out, looking at Jungkook with heartbroken eyes as he felt his heart crushing in his chest. Jungkook stood up, feeling a guilty pang in his chest and spoke