🍦:: ICE CREAM

"Well it wouldn't be so hard to spend time with me if you didn't work so fucking much" Tae fussed over the phone at his husband, Jeon Jungkook.

"Listen here Jeon Taehyung if you want us to not be able to pay the bills I can gladly stop working, I don't want to be away from you anymore than you want me away from you..why don't we go out this weekend ok? I miss you too baby.."

Taehyung couldn't help but soften from that, answering more gently this time. "Hurry and come home please ok?" Jungkook smiled on the other end of the phone and answered just as gently. "Always my love" then hung up.

Taehyung sat there, frustrated and secretly hard for the 5th night in a row. Jungkook had been gone on a business trip and barely had time to talk or tend to his..needs. So Taehyung had been dying to get his hands on Jungkook and finally he was coming home. Taehyung new exactly where he wanted to go out with Jungkook. But until then well..he looked down at his problem and sighed.

"I guess I have to take care of you huh"

He bit his lip and slowly slid his pants and underwear off with a whine. He wasn't supposed to do this without permission but..that alone made him so much more excited. He slowly wrapped his hands around his cock and gently stroked, letting out a soft whine.

"Ugh this won't be enough.."

He got up and picked up his clothing ad he went to Jungkook's and his shared room, dropping the clothing in the basket (unlike Jungkook seems to know how to do) and Tae searched under their bed for a black box. He pulled it out and gasped gently. Rule number 2 he broke.

"He'd kill me if he found out" Tae bit his lip in anxiousness but only got harder. "Fuck ok ok.." Tae pulled out a pink vibrator and set himself on the bed, placing his head on Jungkook's pillow. Slowly Tae pushes the vibrator in with a gentle gasp, his legs shaking already. He turned the vibration all the way up, wanting release already, he moaned loudly as he pushed the pink object in and out.

"Fuck! Fuck..Jungkook ah~"

He kept pushing it into his sweet spot, until he felt his hips buck and his dick twitch from pleasure. Taehyung was so close to finishing when he got a call on his phone from his husband. Tae decided to be risky and call with the vibrator in, and hit the pick up button.

"Hi my love! Good news!" Jungkook said enthusiastically while Taehyung began to get off to his husband's voice. "Yes Kookie?" He whimpered out slightly and mentally cursed himself for that.

"You ok baby?" Jungkook said concerned, and Taehyung answered quietly. "Yea just pretty sleepy is all" Tae bit back his moans and felt himself even closer now. "Hmm..alright." Jungkook said uncertainly, and continued.

"I'm on my way home now so we can go out tomorrow!" Tae's eyes widened as he looked at the position he was in, fearing for his life. "Oh ok well see ya then!" Tae hung up quickly and pulled the vibrator out.

"Oh my God I'm so dead!" Taehyung hurried and cleaned the vibrator off and put it back, pushing the box back under the bed. He only pulled his boxers on, as he was painfully hard. While he was doing this he saw car headlights pulling in his driveway. "FuCk" He jumped into bed on his side and made sure his back would face Jungkook to..hide his yk.

He heard the door open gently, and then shut. Tae shivered as he heard footsteps walking down to his bed room and everything in him wanted to strip and have Jungkook fuck the daylights out of him, but he new Jungkook was tired..so he stayed put. The door opened and finally he saw his drop dead handsome husband.

"Hi baby" Jungkook said gently to Taehyung, while he slid his shirt and pants off, leaving him in boxers. Fuck Taehyung thought, his eyes eating up Jungkook. "Hi Kookie.." he said while exhaling, only feeling his painful erection more now. Jungkook slid into bed and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's torso. "Fuck baby..I missed you so much" Taehyung mentally begged Jungkook to stop, him whispering that to Taehyung is just driving him more crazy.