🍌 :: BET __ 20k special!

It was Tae's first day at a new school, and he was excited! Class with his friends from the dance studio, and a welcoming LGBTQ community? What could be better!?

"Yea that was a bunch of bullshit" Tae stands in front of his locker, grumbling. He had no classes with his dance studio friends besides art with only 2, and he only saw the others at lunch. And welcoming LGBTQ community? Please he just got called a fag by some wannabe fuck boy, that Tae MIGHT HAVE kicked in the balls. Tae looks at his scarlet painted nails and picks at them, when someone walks up to him.

A brunette boy spoke "Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook and ur standing in front of my locker you twink." He smiled coolly. Tae glanced at the locker beside his, seeing Jungkooks name on it, next to the title "Football Team Captain". "Oh my bad coconut headass, you'll just have to wait sweetie." Tae went back to what he was doing, not bothering to even look at the other. "Um excuse me? Why dont you fucking move you sissy" Tae bit the inside of his cheek in anger and turned toward the other.

"Listen mama's boy, I'll move when I move. Maybe if you grew patience as long as your eyebrows spread across your face youd be a bit more understanding in this situation, now shut the fuck up and let me grab my damn books before I hit you with them." Tae smiled politely and grabbed his books then walked away.

"Damn..hes feisty" Jungkook watched as Tae left, eyes lingering a bit too long for straight folk if yk what I mean 👁👁. His eyes trailed down to Tae's ass. "That skirt looks good on him..". This closeted bisexual mf found out he liked Tae at that instant, turning red and looking away fast. FUCK he thought, trying to calm his blush down.

Throughout the day, Jungkook realizes he has most classes with Tae. This makes him a little too happy, he cant stop looking at him, especially with him looking so good in that skirt. He bites his lips and he looks over at Tae, eyes trailing up and down his tan body. Tae turns to him with a glare.

"I'm sorry small dick energy, can I fucking help you?" Tae looks at Jungkook with fierce eyes. "First off my dick is very big I'll have you know. Kook scoffed and leaned back in his chair, still looking at Tae but trying to keep his eyes off of..yk.

"My eyelashes are longer than your dick" Tae deadpanned and laughed. "Bet" Jungkook said licking his lips, a bit angry. Tae smirked "Are you saying you're gonna show me then hm?" He leans his head on his hand, shifting his smile into a flirty, bratty one. Jungkook blushed deeply and sit back up in his chair "Wait no-" Just then, the bell ringed, both of the boys getting up. Saved by the bell... Jungkook thought as he went to p.e.

Tae also had p.e. so he followed sorta, looking at Jungkooks muscular back. If he wasn't such a dick hed be attractive and sexy as hell.. Tae thought and bit his lips, watching how Kook's back muscles moved. He didnt realize Kook had stopped at the gym door, so Tae ran straight into his back.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch?!" Kook turned toward Tae, "accidentally" catching him when he stumbled a bit. "Why the fuck would you stop in front of the damn door asshat!" Tae pulled away from Kook, blushing a bit. Kook only shrugged "Its locked so we have to wait" "Oh" Tae sighed and leaned on the door. As he was leaning on the door, the teacher opened it so Tae fell down on his ass "WHAT THE FUCK" Tae yelled angrily, not realizing it was the teacher. Jungkook couldnt help but fucking WHEEZE, he held his sides and laughed hard.

"Get up Kim" the p.e. teacher couldn't help but laugh too and helped Tae up, Kook still laughing his ass off. "Shut up bitch!" Tae blushed shyly, trying to get Jungkook to stop laughing. "I'm sorry it was just so cute LMAO" Jungkook froze as soon as he realized what he said. "Cute?" Tae blushed more and tilted his head at the brunette. "Oh my fucking god no" Jungkook speed walked past Tae to the locker room. Pouting, Tae followed. "Yo for real what?!" Tae kept blushing and followed Jungkook. "Leave me the fuck alone with your gay ass!" Kook shoved Tae gently away from him, causing Tae to frown and push back a bit harder.