🍒 :: ATTRACTION PT 2

Kook could feel his heartbeat in his chest, he set his things down and slowly took his shoes off, all while tears were running down his face. He slowly made his way upstairs..and opened the door to see...

Jimin..and his best friend Hoseok??!!

Jimin gasped loudly as he saw Jungkook, pushing Hoseok off of him and looking at Kook with wide, shocked eyes. "You're home early..." Jungkook scoffed and picked up Hoseok's clothes and threw them at him.

"GET THE FUCK OUT HOSEOK"

He yelled and pointed at the door, sobbing to himself while looking angrily at him. Hoseok quickly threw on his pants and left while Jimin was stuck to face the angry Jungkook..

"With my best friend huh? Thats why you've been so distant and always fucking talking to him." Jungkook clenched his jaw as Jimin sat there speechless. "And here I was running back to apologize for the same damn thing.."

Jimin looked up at him with a confused look. "I fucked someone at the bar last night..and I've felt so guilty..I was coming here to tell you and try to make it right..but then I come back and you're fucking my best friend?!!! AND FOR HOW LONG HUH??"

Jimin looked down ashamed. "3 months.." he spoke gently, trying not to anger Jungkook further but failing. "THREE FUCKING MONTHS?" Jungkook sobbed harder and pressed his face against the wall. He stayed there and let tears run from his eyes down his face.

"Get your things...and leave. Don't come back don't even text me..get the fuck out of my face" Jimin nodded and grabbed some things that were his, making sure to get dressed and walk towards to door. "Jungkook I'm so-"

"Save it. Get the fuck out of my house."

Jimin sighed and nodded, leaving Jungkook alone in the big house. He felt himself slide down the wall, Kook didn't have the energy to stand anymore. He sobbed and sobbed for hours it seemed.

"I want to see Taehyung.."

He somehow found the strength to get up, he found himself walking to his car and getting in it. Out of all the things Jungkook felt right now..wanting to Taehyung was the strongest there was, so he drove to the same bar to go find the boy.

And there he saw him, a little messy from their previous time, Jungkook snickered at that. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook enter the building, he got up and quickly walked towards him.

"Jungkookie..? Why do you look like you've been crying?"

Taehyung questioned sadly, he felt he already had an idea of what it might be, he felt a guilty pang in his chest.. "Its not really what happened with us..turns out my boyfriend, or ex, was cheating on me with my best friend for 3 months without my knowing.."

Tae gasped softly and hugged Kook tightly, trying to comfort him. "God kook I'm so so sorry..you deserve much better than that" Jungkook smiled softly and held him close to his body.

"I think I might have already found better.."

The other blushed heavily as he felt Jungkook's arms slide over him to pull him closer. "Tae..can you distract me?" Jungkook asked with a small smirk. Taehyung nodded, the other already kissing on his neck and body.

"I'll love you Jungkook, better than anyone" he smiled at him softly

Kook looked at him and smiled too, moving some hair from Tae's face. "Then ill love you too baby, always. Where's your house hm?" Taehyung blushed and dragged him out of the building to his car.

When they get to his house ::

Jungkook and Taehyung were already kissing frantically, hands sliding over each other like they needed it to survive. Taehyung leaned back on the door as Jugkook loomed over him, pulling away for a second and panting.