🌹 :: GLITCH PT 1

"1A isn't responding"
"Unplug and plug it again, then try. You already know how difficult he is."
Taehyung sighs as he does as told, the robot has always been difficult, and has never even spoken even though he had the ability to.

He always gives me the dirtiest glares, maybe he hates me Taehyung thinks, choosing to think of the robot as a person.

"Is he working now Taehyung?" The other scientist questioned. "He's online but currently unresponsive" Taehyung peered at the robot, looking over his features, Why did they have to make you so attractive

Taehyung was brought out of his thoughts when suddenly the robot moves its arm ever so slightly. "He moved! He's never done that before!" Taehyung smiled as he looked over the said robot, feeling a swell of pride in his chest.

"Good, I'm going to step out a bit to tell the boss, watch over it for me" the other scientist leaves in a hurry, something off about his demeanor. Taehyung looked at the door puzzled, wondering why he was so quick to leave.

As Taehyung turned back to where the robot should be, he noticed he was missing. Taehyung frantically looks around the room, when he feels strong arms hug his waist and a hand over his mouth.

"I don't have much time you have to listen, and don't tell anyone I spoke or moved this much" Taehyung only nods in response, shaking slightly.

"What they do here, it's not what it looks like, I'm not just a robot. I was once a human, parts of me taken and put into an electrical frame of a body, there's more like me, Taehyung I need you to free them, free me. Can you do that for me?"

Taes eyes widen at the sudden information, but decided he would help, after all could he say no to this handsome robot...or cyborg or human or whatever he was.

"I-ill do it"

The robot turned to face him, putting a hand on Taehyungs cheek "My real name is Jungkook, I'll help as much as I can but, if they find out I can move or do this much it's over...I'm relying on you"

Suddenly they heard footsteps down the hall, Taehyung pushing Jungkook back to where he should be and getting back to his post. The other scientist walked in "The boss is really happy, keep up the work" Taehyung nodded slightly, bending over a computer "Tae? Is everything alright?" The scientist walked over to Tae and patted his back.

"Y-yea I'm fine" Taehyung gulped, always have been bad at lying "Hm. If you say so" Over the span of the next few weeks, whenever Taehyung was left alone with Jungkook, they would talk. Mostly about how the plan was coming along but then Jungkook asked a simple question.

"Taehyung, why do you work here?"
Taehyung tensed and sighed, not really wanting to talk about it. "Well..I have no family..and my friend reached out to me and offered this job, I was..living on the streets before this, with nothing but my education and a small bag"

"Ah..Tae I'm sorry" Jungkook frowned and slightly grazed a hand on Taes cheek, making Taes heart flutter.
He blushes and looks down "It's ok, this job makes a lot" Jungkook noticed the smaller boy was flustered deciding to take it up a notch

"Mm that's good" Jungkook runs his thumb over Taehyungs lips, the elder looking up at him with a shy expression. Jungkook leans forward a bit, when they hear footsteps

"Fuck" Jungkook curses and gets back in his place, Tae doing the same but with a bright red face. "Taehyung, are you ok you look kind of red?" The scientist placed a hand on Taes forehead. "N-no I'm ok" Taehyung blushed at the memory of Jungkooks hands on him

"Hm" the scientist didn't pull his hands away, bud trailed them down Taes neck.
"W-what are you doing" Taehyung tried to move away. The scientist pushed Taehyung onto a table and smiled. "Helping you"

He ran his hand down Taes torso. "No! No get off!" Taehyung tried to squirm away "Stop being ungrateful!" The scientist held him in place and frowned. Tae scrunched his eyes closed, preparing for the worst when suddenly he couldn't feel hands on him anymore.

He looked up and saw Jungkook, holding an unconscious scientist in his hands. "Taehyung are you ok?" Jungkook said gently Tae nodded, shaking and tearing up. Kook put the scientist down and opened his arms

"Come here Tae"

Tae started crying and hugged him, burying his face in the taller's chest.
"Sh, it's alright I'm here, he won't do anything to you" Jungkook consoled him, wrapping his arms around the small boy.

Taehyung oddly felt..safe and comfortable around this robot..man whatever or whoever he is.
"Thank you kook.." Taehyung sniffled, the taller one smiling at the nickname.
"Anytime Tae" he looked down at the smaller, seeing his face and gently placed a hand on his cheek.

Tae leans into Kook's touch like they've known each other for ages Jungkook leans in, pulling Taehyung closer.
He grazes his lips softly on Tae's

"May I?"

Tae nods softly, feeling heat rush in his cheeks, Kook leaning in more.
Just as they were about to connect, they hear the scientist wake up. They pull away quickly, Jungkook stepping in front of Taehyung protectively.

"Woah- what!? I thought you said he couldn't move?!" The scientist lashes out and walks toward them. "I can move and I can speak, take one more step and I'll do more than knock you out" Jungkook spits out aggressively, making Tae shiver a bit.

The scientist's eyes widen in fear, standing still "What do you want then"
"I want the others free, and I want myself free" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, glaring at the scientist.
"I can't do that..the boss will kill me.." "And so will I if you don't fucking hurry up!" Jungkook yelled and stepped forward ominously.

Tae jumped a bit, this being the first time he's seen Jungkook angry.
"Ok! Ok! I'll do it just please-..make sure I get out of here too" "Deal now fucking do it before I snap your neck, I'm impatient" Jungkook grabbed the scientist by the arm, leading him to a nearby computer.

The scientist pulled up a screen Tae had never seen before, showing controls of different robots, 5 others to be exact. "Power them on and unlock them all" Jungkook said lowly, sending shivers down Tae's spine.

"Fine..just remember our deal" the scientist pressed a few more buttons and then a loud click was heard.
Suddenly, alarms started blaring, the lighting turning red. "Uh Kook-?" Tae looked at him questioningly

"Time to go" Tae was suddenly snatched off the ground into Kook's arms, being lead down the hallways toward the exit.
"What about the others Kook-? And the scientist?" Tae looked up at him.

"The others are capable, they can make it out on their own. And the scientist, well.." he smiled mischievously
"He'll survive, probably" he laughs
Taehyung hit his chest lightly "Jungkook! You lied!" "No doll I merely did what was necessary" Jungkook smiled.

Tae blushed deeply at the nickname, hiding his face after.
After safely escaping the building, Jungkook set the other boy down slowly and sat down, waiting. "The others, what are they like?"

Jungkook smiled brightly "Like me, but wiser, they're my hyungs. Honestly like my family" "How did all of you end up here?" Jungkook sighed, knowing where this was going.

"To tell the truth Tae...we're the bad guys"

Tae was about to say something, when they walked out of the building.

"Long time no see, Kook"

A/n: a "Glitch" pt 2 on the way 👀