💋 :: LOVE BITES PT 1

"It's really not that hard Tae" Jimin stated, trying to soothe the nervous boy. "Well then how the fuck am I supposed to ask him genius" "Uh" "Exactly.." Tae had a dilemma. He was a definite masochist and kinky as hell.

His boyfriend on the other hand was not, or so it seemed. What he didn't know was that a certain brunette was listening in on the conversation.

"Tae stop freaking out so damn much, it's gonna be fine" "Well you don't have to worry cus Yoongi is sadistic as fuck"
Tae huffed and crosses his arms. "True- wait how the fuck you know that"

Tae laughed and mocked Jimin. "DADDAEEE HARDERRRR YESSSSSSSS OH GodDDdDdD" "OH GOD SHUT THE HELL UP" Jimin was bright red, while Tae was dying of laughter, when suddenly a male walked in.

With an eyebrow raised Jungkook looked over at Tae, the elder flushing in the face."What was that I just heard hm?" Shit shit what part is he talking about "Oh uh I was just making fun of Jimin aha"

Tae laughed nervously, looking up at the taller."Mhm I'm sure, ten minutes and we leave baby" Tae nodded and got up, waving bye to Jimin. "Remember don't worry too much Tae!" Jimin said and waved back.

"Fine fine, wish me luck" "Yea bye" Jimin laughed and Tae walked out with Kook. Jungkook looked over at Tae, grabbing him by the waist. "Let's hurry" "Woah why are you in such a rush" Tae laughed, mocking the taller.

Jungkook held Tae's waist tighter. "You heard what I said so do it" he said firmly. Tae shivered at the harsher tone, surprised at it. "Alright" he bit his lip and walked to the car fast, getting in the passenger's seat.

Jungkook stalked to the other side, opening the door and getting in. Usually Kook would start up conversation, but this time he was dead silent, causing Taehyung to have a sense of anxiety in his stomach.

He's never seen Kook like this, stern and quiet, it's scary to him. As Jungkook started driving home, Tae just looked out the window, biting his lips."What's wrong baby?" Kook said in a low tone,

Tae looking over in his direction. "N-nothing, why?" Their eyes met for a second, Taehyung seeing a mischievous glint in Kook's eyes.

"You seem tense doll"

Tae looked at him with wider eyes, never had being called that nickname by him before. He let out a gasp when he felt Kook's strong hand on his thigh, squeezing firmly.

"Relax baby, let me take care of you" Jungkook whispered in his direction, squeezing a bit tighter on Tae's thigh, earning another gasp out of him. As Kook pulled into the driveway, Tae got out of the car.

Being red as hell in the face and surprised in general he walked up to the front door. Jungkook walked close behind, unlocking it and nudging Tae inside.

As Taehyung was about to turn around to face the other he felt a strong pair of hands push him onto the wall and pin him there.

"So you wanted me to be rougher hm?" Kook chuckles lowly, grazing his lips over Tae's jaw "F-fuck Kook" Tae felt a hard tug at his hair, making him face Kook.

"It's master tonight baby"

Jungkook smirked against Tae's skin, starting to leave small kisses and pecks. Tae was being driven wild, wanting to be marked badly.