🍷:: ATTRACTION PT 1

"Why are you so distant all the time Jimin?" Jungkook looks at his boyfriend sadly, questioning that for the 5th time that day. "It's nothing kook just fucking leave it be" Jimin snaps back, walking past him. "Jimin please!" Jungkook followed the small male. "I said fuck off!"

"You know what fuck it! Fine! I'm going out!" Jungkook walks out the front door and slams it, storming to the car. He opened the car door and slammed it shut, backing out of the driveway and heading off.

With tears in his eyes, he looked down the road before deciding to go to a local bar. "Might as well drink a bit to get it off my mind...." He pulled up to where the bar was, pulling himself out of the car. Sulking into the bar, he sat down at a stool. "Whatever is strongest man"

The bartender nodded and handed him a dark drink. Kook chugged it down, letting the feeling of numbness take over. "Bad day hm?" A blonde haired male sat beside him, looking at him with soft eyes.

Holy fuck did I die, this man is an angel
Kook almost choked on his drink, looking at the blonde "Yea...very" The blonde frowned, swishing his drink in his cup. "I'm sorry that it's like that...what's your name?"

The boy looked up at Kook with sympathy and got a bit closer. "Jungkook, yours?" The blonde smiled Fuck he's pretty Kook thought. "Taehyung" Jungkook smiled too "It suits you"

"And why is that hm?" Tae gave a cheeky smile. "Pretty name fits a pretty boy" What the fuck am I even saying shit I think I'm drunk Tae giggled and blushed "Thank you"

Damn they don't make men like this one anymore

Kook thought while looking at Tae, the blonde feeling the other's eyes looking him up and down, his face heating up. "Can I buy you a drink?" Jungkook asked the smaller. "Only if you let me buy yours"

They talked a while, and drank more, Jungkook finding himself enjoying Taehyung's company a lot, a little too much... Taehyung slyly laid his leg across Jungkook's as he sipped on his drink, Jungkook laying a hand in Tae's thigh.

"So, pretty boy," Kook hummed out and rubbed Tae's thigh softly, causing the other to bite his lips "Do you come here often?" Jungkook smirked as he saw the affect he had on Taehyung. "I do actually"

Jungkook thought for a moment and leaned closer to Taehyung's face "Maybe you can show me around then, hm?" He smirked again, feeling the affect of the alcohol and his attraction, all that was on his mind was Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed and nodded, getting off of Jungkook's lap and motioned for him to follow him "Cmon I'll show you some, nice spots here" he smirked a bit as Jungkook followed him, looking at his ass.

Damn I cant wait to get a hold of this one he walked behind Taehyung quietly with a smug grin on his face. Tae pointed to an office looking room "That's where the boss of this place is" he stated, Jungkook barely listening, lost in his features.

"Yes yes" Jungkook commented, and smiled flirty. Tae, becoming more flustered walked to the back and showed him some rooms there "And this is for-" Tae squeaked when he felt Jungkook grab his ass roughly, then pull him into a room.

"Its for us now." Jungkook said lowly, shutting the door behind him and pinning Taehyung onto it. Tae couldn't help but bite his lips in anticipation, looking up at the other male.