Pastel Zombies

It was October 28th, 3007. In Michael's studio, Haley had on a pastel pink shirt with a white skull on it. He booped Indigo's nose and giggled, giving a small smooch to him. "I am so excited! Are you?" The boy asked with a bright smile on his face.

"Definitely! And I bet Edgar is too." Indigo answered, smirking at his grumpy second buddy. Edgar rolled his eyes at the both of them, not responding at all.

"Do you think Michael will let us have a session with our other us? You know, the alternate universe versions of us? I remember first meeting my alternate me, he was so much taller than me, I'm only 5'4 and he was like 6'8!" Haley said.

"Unlikely. That would cost him a lot to bring our alternates to this universe just for one video." Indigo replied.

"I'm glad for that, two versions of both you two would be a disaster and a total nightmare..." Edgar grunted.

Haley smirked, giving Edgar a quick kiss and leaving some pastel pink lipstick on his face. "What the fuck, Haley!" Edgar growled, he tried wiping off the lipstick but it wouldn't come off at all. "That'll take a few days to get off, sweetie pie. But you do look super cute with it!" Haley giggled before rubbing Edgar softly on the head, he then gently pinched his cheeks and walked up in front of Michael's camera.

"Remember your lines, right boys?" Michael asked with a hand down his pants. "Yes, sir. We do." Indigo answered.

"And... Action!" Michael shouted through a microphone. The camera started recording, Haley immediately blowing a kiss towards the screen.

"Hello all our lovely viewers, we're proud to present a new available collection featuring just me! It will be available at-"

"Cut!" Michael yelled. Indigo gave the man a confused look while Edgar quickly took the time to check his phone.

"Sorry, boys. We'll have to reschedule this for another time. Shit's going on at the moment." Michael said, he sounded very disappointed.

"Why? You do know how many times I've had to practice these lines right? Haley has the easiest ones and I always end up having to break my entire fucking throat over one single sentence!" Indigo pouted.

"Look, it's just a small outbreak or whatever... There was an accident at a lab and a few people have been infected through bites. Just... Get out and return home, don't die by the way, we need you three tomorrow." Michael said before leaving the room through a teleporter.

Edgar slightly smiled hearing the reschedule. He put his phone away and chuckled. "Fucking finally, this job is a pain in the ass... Let's go home, but hurry like he said."

"I know a safe way home through the alleys." Haley told with an adorable smile.

They soon walked out of the building, immediately seeing a bunch of people running and screaming. Some Lux soldiers and officers were firing rounds towards something far away in the city. "Let's... Definitely go quick." Indigo said.

He grabbed Haley's hand and the three made their way into an alley. Someone started to approach the three, they didn't seem to be friendly. Pastel pink liquid oozed from their mouth. They then charged towards the three boys, letting out a screech while being very fast.

Edgar didn't hesitate to grab a nearby baseball bat from off the dirty ground, immediately bashing their attacker in the head with it.

The infected individual stumbled back a few feet, growling as more of the pink liquid drooled out their mouth. They charged again, this time grabbing the bat when Edgar swung at them.

Edgar's eyes widened and he blocked an incoming bite with the bat's wood. The infected attacker gnawed on the wooden bat, more pink dripping out, their eyes were bloodshot red.

Indigo came up from behind the attacker, stabbing them right through the chest with a sharpened stake. It almost hit Edgar too but Indigo pulled it out afterwards, watching as the infected person fell to the floor, red and pink mixing together.

"You didn't get any of that in your mouth, did you?!" Indigo asked examining Edgar to make sure he wasn't hurt.

"I didn't get anything in anywhere!" Edgar answered, he slightly pushed Indigo away and the boys continued their way through the alleys. Another infected person suddenly came out of a dumpster, their pastel green clothes all dirty and covered with a different colored infected drool, this drool being pastel purple.

They tried biting Indigo, Haley letting out a gasp and picking up a broken beer bottle, he let out an adorable battle cry before stabbing the infected person right in the back of their head.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING FRIEND AGAIN!" He yelled, Indigo and Edgar both looked shocked from this. Haley breathed heavily, now covered in blood as he dropped the completely destroyed bottle after giving more stabs to the already dead zombie.

All three boys made it home after that, Edgar and Indigo both talking about how strange it was to see Haley react that way.

Lux's sky would receive somewhat of a change as well now, the dome's background would change once in a while from a normal starry night sky to a more purple color.