Love Always Wins

The next day arrived, February 14th. Haley was with Pumpkin and Indigo as Edgar was at home sleeping for the night. Suddenly, out of the alley they were in, a tall man in all black with long pastel green hair came up to the three with a knife in his hand. "Hello!" Haley greeted with a smile. The stranger didn't respond, he seemed to be breathing very heavily. "Do you n-need something?" Indigo asked him while staring at the knife. Again, the stranger did not respond at all. "Listen, shit head, what the fuck do you want?" Pumpkin growled going up to the man.

This immediate aggression caused the man to finally respond back by stabbing Pumpkin right in the torso. Pumpkin gasped, pushing the man a few feet away while holding the spot. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Indigo yelled, he quickly tried punching the stranger but that only received him a slash across his cheek. He growled and picked up a broken bottle, stabbing the stranger right in his stomach and getting him to fall on his back, holding the spot he was stabbed at. "Stop!" The man yelped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Pumpkin yowled. The man didn't even answer them, soon police got him in their pastel blue and white car, driving off. Apparently this man was known for killing gay, asexual, pansexual, and bisexual men and women, even if they were just children. His name was Donald Howard English. Pumpkin was quickly rushed to the hospital for his stabbing to be treated, he soon came out a few hours later as he was healed quickly by both robotic doctors and a special liquid used to treat stab wounds. The full healing of Pumpkin would be in about two days, no scars would be present on his body at all.

Indigo's slash mark was also healed back up, the scar would be gone as well thanks to the future's science.