Murderer

April 1st. Hannah was walking by her alone self in the alleys of Lux using a vape pen that had a new flavor that was gathered by another planet called Klinma. This flavor was unlike any other, it was sort of a good and bad taste but the aftereffects were amazing. The flavor had been discovered from within a large blue and white plant on the alien planet and has been sold mostly to gang members by other gang members.

"Good fucking stuff..." Hannah said with a smirk, her eyes were bloodshot red and she soon leaned up against a wall, inhaling some more. A man suddenly approached her and she let the smoke out of her mouth like a fog machine. "Wassup cuz. You looking for some fun or something, my nigga?" She asked.

The man got closer without saying a word before pulling out a knife, he wore all pastel red and had two pink colored bionic eyes that glowed. "Woah, chill nigga... I don't want no beef or anything, cuz." Hannah said backing up. The man suddenly tried stabbing Hannah, missing and watching as she ran into a different alley. "FUCKING CHILL, CUZ! YOU DON'T GOTTA FUCKING BOP ME!" Hannah yelled. She watched as the man followed her, quickly changing direction and running into a homeless man wearing nothing but shit stained underwear. "Get the fuck out of my way, hobo!" The girl yelped as she shoved him behind her.

The man was heard screaming afterwards, dead by the mysterious man in red. He went down a different way and Hannah ended up hiding behind a dumpster that had been moved slightly out of place, hoping the man hadn't seen her. This proved to be a mistake, the flies were noisy and Hannah had somewhat sensitive hearing, all the buzzing caused her to move from the spot and try escaping the alley and into the open areas.

After getting out from behind the dumpster, she ran forward and gasped at the sight of the man blocking her path to safety. Many children were walking outside the alleys at the moment with two adults present, "HELP! I'M BEING FUCKING CH-" Hannah wasn't able to finish her sentence as the man with the knife slit her throat, blood dripped from it and she grasped it, making all sorts of choking sounds. The man in red then stabbed Hannah in her stomach, he did it a total of nine times before finally leaving the girl to die. She was able to get out of the alley but fell as soon as she did, this caused many to scream loudly.

The man in red was never found even with the help of security cameras and other things.