Pastel Vampire

October 21st, 3007. Haley walked down a street alone as it was night, the dome's background was a pastel pink sky with a magenta moon and some pastel blue, yellow, and white stars. The boy suddenly entered an alley and leaned up against a wall.

He then let out a sigh and looked up at the sky. Another person entered the alley afterwards, they were a tall man, about nine feet tall.

"Hi there." The stranger said. Haley gulped a little, smiling nervously and presenting himself in an adorable way.

"Hewwo." Haley replied in a cute mimicked voice.

"How come you sound different now?" The tall man asked, he backed Haley up against the wall and smirked down at him.

"I-I uh... I don't know what you're talking about... Sir." Haley squeaked nervously.

"That little gulp you did sounded much different~"

"Well I-I uh... I can mimick voices and... Uh... Yeah." Haley squealed. The tall man suddenly showed off some fangs.

"Th-Those are... Some nice teeth you got there. You a den-dentist or something?" Haley asked with a nervous smile.

"No." The tall man answered with a wide smile. He then tried sinking his teeth into Haley but was shoved away by the boy. Haley wasn't much of a fighter, but he wouldn't just let himself die.

"HELP!" The boy yelled running out of the alley. His attacker followed from behind, chuckling.

"Come back here, little man." He said while walking fast. His footsteps were heavy sounding due to his boots.

Haley quickly ran into a random civilian, falling on his back and letting out a cute squeak. "S-Sorry!" He apologized before running away.

The boy turned back, seeing the terrible demise of this random stranger. The tall man sank his sharp teeth into the victim, making them howl with pain as blood poured out.

He then snapped the civilian's neck, and because of his victim's cries for help, an officer arrived with his gun drawn.

"Freeze, shit head!" They shouted. The tall man didn't obey, he charged at the officer, immediately being shot in the head and collapsing to the ground while giving off a few unsettling twitches.

Haley by now had tears streaming down his face as the officer went up to him and looked unconcerned.

"Get the fuck up, retard! And go home!" The officer ordered. Haley would do so.