An Evil Haley

Haley was laying down on the couch asleep at the moment. Indigo and Edgar came down suddenly, that's when the door received a knock. Indigo opened it and outside was a man in a pink ghost costume, "Trick or treat, I'm the holy spirit, motherfucker. Give me candy." They said in a deep voice. Indigo slammed the door shut immediately, "Ok then..." He muttered.

"Hey baby~" Haley giggled snuggling up to Edgar. "You know, you'd be a really creepy serial killer... Probably are." Edgar replied pushing Haley away. "Oh shut up, Edgar." Indigo growled, "Fuck no, I'm not going to shut up, fuck you."

"I'm about ready to slap the shit out of you, bitch. Even though I love you." Indigo snapped. "Do it bitch, I technically love you too but as a bitchy friend." Edgar mumbled crossing his arms. "Please don't fight." Haley squealed. Edgar just stormed back upstairs and slammed his door shut. Haley was about to cry all of a sudden but Indigo wiped the tears away. "Sweetie it's ok." He said kissing Haley on the cheek. "I don't l-like it when you guys fight..." Haley whispered.

"I'm sorry... I promise we won't fight anymore, ok sweetie? I promise." Indigo said with a slight smile, he nuzzled Haley and then kissed his forehead. "Y-Y-You promise?" Haley asked wiping an incoming tear away. "Yes. I promise, now come here you little cutie pie~" Indigo giggled and hugged Haley, both of them were heard making out on the couch. "Disgusting..." Edgar grumbled covering his ears, he hated sex and romance mostly, or at least hearing and seeing it.

A black portal opened up in the boy's room suddenly and out came someone very similar, Edgar looked at the stranger after getting out from underneath his covers. "Haley? You look... Fucking different, what the hell?" He said. "Yes bitch, of course I fucking do- I mean... Yeah I am just uh..." The Haley lookalike became silent suddenly.

"You're definitely not Haley... Identify yourself." Edgar replied. "Fuck it, you already know. I am Haley, fucking dumbass. I'm from an alternate universe, Universe 9,304. In my universe, you're an even bigger loser than you are right now." The alternate Haley chuckled, he had a black scar on his cheek and wore all pastel black.

"Fuck you! And... They're... Real." Edgar seemed very surprised, he never actually believed in other universes existing. "Hm, you seem pretty fucking confused for someone who claims to be smarter than Stephen Hawking. Of course I'd expect that from an almost narcissistic edge lord like you, but it's weird seeing it." Evil Haley said.

Edgar was absolutely speechless. "Where is my pussy ass alternate self? If you lead me to him, you'll never have to be annoyed by the little bastard ever again." The alternate Haley said with a grin, his teeth were very sharp. "He may be annoying and shit... BUT YOU AREN'T FUCKING TAKING HIM!" Edgar shouted, he tossed a pastel purple vase towards the evil Haley, it missed and smashed against the wall.

"Come on tough guy, thought you were better than everyone else, smarter, faster, STRONGER!" Evil Haley yelled, he pulled out a black knife and swung at Edgar, he managed to cut the boy's cheek. He then licked Edgar's cut and pinned him down on the floor, about to stab him. Edgar's door was opened by Indigo, "What the hell are you-"

He had wide eyes as Evil Haley glanced over to him with a smirk. Edgar managed to finally kick the boy back, sending him through the portal he came in, Evil Haley came back, half his body sticking out. That's when the portal closed and cut the boy in half, his eyes widening as he fell to the floor with no legs or waist. "Fu..." He gasped.

For some odd reason, his upper body vanished afterwards. Haley came in, confused. "What happened?" He asked. "Nothing!" Both Edgar and Indigo answered.