New Year!

Haley was at a park in the day as it was now December 31st. A cute pastel yellow butterfly landed right on top of the boy's nose and made him giggle. It was quite small and started fluttering its wings before flying away. "Bye bye!" Haley said with a wave and smile. A woman wearing all black with pale white skin and adorable pastel blue makeup came up to the boy suddenly with a smile on her face. "Hello!" She said. "Hi there!" Haley replied. "Are you Haley White?" The girl asked. Haley nodded.

"May I have an autograph?" The girl asked again. "Sure!" Haley answered, he did it on a picture of himself next to a pole. "Thank you so much!" The girl said, she then ran away excitedly. Haley was smiling even more now, that small moment made his heart feel even better than before. Later at night, he and the two other boys were on top of their house, right on the roof as the dome's walls had a new animated background. Instead of the average starry night, there were fireworks now added, all of them being pastel colors.

"This shit is pretty!" Indigo commented with awe. "Uh huh..." Edgar admitted. Haley gave Edgar a little smooch on the cheek which angered him but he decided it wasn't worth complaining about. He just wanted to watch the beautiful fireworks as the new year came.