Lucid dream

I get a little flustered by his handsome figure, but that wouldn't stop me from getting this oil paint can...I had to wait a WHOLE week for it to arrive and I know Jakie did everything he could to find the perfect hazel looking color I needed!

"W- would you mind if I could take this one I had to wait for a week and-." Before I could finish my sentence this jerk grabs the can of paint with both his hands, puts it in his bag and checks out without saying a word. I screamed for him to stop but it looked like he didn't mind a small grain.

"HOW COULD THIS JERK ACT UP LIKE THIS- who does he think he is? A prince or something? I even asked for him to give it to me politely...now I have to wait another week for Jakie to find the exact same color. UGHH!!"  *I sigh wholeheartedly*

I bet everyone around me heard that but I don't care at all.

"First I had to bear my own father, now this?!"

My slightly red eyes almost let down a tear or two, while I watched Jakie coming my way looking concerned and confused. I tried to talk to him about everything, but he looked like he was not worried about the paint. It's like he had something else in his mind. Was this man I met really intimating to make Jakie feel this way?

Jakie: Y/n, be careful around people like him. He is not just an ordinary guy...he has a big reputation. Remember that, ok?

In Busan everything is about someone's post. Jakie moved here for business purposes, and I had to beg to father so we could leave our small house in Ulsan and follow him. I just couldn't live without Jakie, he is my biggest rock.It's not that long since we moved, but I hate this place. Plus, that spoiled brat made me really angry.

Y/n: He still doesn't have the right to do that!

I started shouting everything I could think of. The people were confusingly looking at me, but I had to get my emotions out.I try to be the perfect daughter for my father, but he never tries to be a good dad figure! I try to do something so I can get my unwanted life out of my mind, but it all goes wrong because of a higher-post brat. This world is really unfair to me. It seems like the angels I have prayed the whole time were never by my side. It's like they do the most to make me feel more undeserving of my existence. The only thing that could make me come to my senses was drinking.

Y/n: Jackie.... I'm sorry I spoke to you like that I was just mad at the-

Jackie: It is fine, I know that you are also frustrated by your fight with your dad, you just let it all out and that's good. I will text you when I get more of the paint that you want.

After I heard his words I felt warm inside. I rushed to hug him. At first, he looked startled but then he put his hands around my shoulders and started patting my head. I could hear his heart beating fast although I didn't say anything.*

Y/n: Do you mind grabbing a drink once you close the store? *I say while a big smile appeared my face*

Jakie: You just read my mind!

We started talking while waiting to close the store. I missed this a lot. We laughed so much our stomachs started to hurt. Jakie always knows how to put me in a good mood. Time started passing quicker, that's when we realized it was 10 pm already.*

Jakie: Let's close the store now, ok?

Y/n: Ok!

After I helped Jakie close the doors,  we rushed to our favorite bar to buy soju. I tried to drink my emotions away as I felt the strong liquor go down my throat. We both got drunker then usual. Being drunk is not that bad to be honest. It's the best way to be numb to all the pain you have ever felt.

I started getting dizzy so I went to the bathroom leaving Jakie alone. He passed out a
while ago.

" Definitely not the best drinking buddy for me."- *I say as I leave the table swinging from one place to another.*

I completely forgot Jakie was with me as I started walking not-so-straight in the dark streets of Busan.That's when I noticed an expensive car approaching my way. I stopped walking and  stared  at the black car in amazement. Not anyone could afford it and I definitely couldn't, but I day-dreamed of having a nice chauffeur picking me up from a party.

Suddenly, a man in a black suit was standing in front of me. His face looked familiar. I felt his hand in my mouth as I passed out.

...A dream was playing in my head, I was in a fancy bright room with expensive furniture and décor. It looked like a big palace only for me, but this time the dream felt a little too real...