Mine to claim

Ep.3

The bright light was hitting my eyes as I started to come back to my senses. I wasn't drunk anymore. I pinched myself, trying to wake up from this weird dream I was having. Although many thoughts were on my mind, I noticed a tall man standing in a dark corner. The blurry image was becoming more clear as I was squinting my eyes. I began hearing footsteps whilst the tall man was coming my way.

"His face reminds me of someone"- I said to myself

At that time I couldn't recall the person standing in front of me...I was blinded by his graceful posture and piecing eyes. His classy white suit made him look like a real-life prince.The dazzling light was hitting his soft dark brown hair as he was kneeling down on the floor. His face was next to mine, eyes meeting each other, as he let out a long breath. That's when my memory started to refresh, as I was admiring his good looks. The same looks as the guy in Jakie's shop. I got frustrated once I finally recognized the same jerk who took my paint.

Y/n:"WHERE THE HELL AM I?? WHAT AM I DOING HER– ?

Before I could say another word, I felt his hands covering my mouth shut. I got goosebumps as I felt my heart beating faster then a million drums. My mind wasn't working anymore. I couldn't think of anything while a scared looking face started to appear on me. Sweat was dripping steadily from my forehead as a hot feeling was covering me up, looking discomfortable. He offered to wipe the sweat off my face, however I turned him down as I turned my head around.

"A strong voice you have. Get comfortable now. You'll be living here for some time." – he said as he got up.

My heart dropped.

"What did he mean by that? Why am I here?"

Million thoughts were running in my head, each step he took. My mouth opened wide, attempting to breathe better.

"I want you." – he said while leaving the room.