Sweet Revenge

Ep.6

He delicately continued showing me embarrassing photos of his brothers while having the biggest smile on his face. I tried to focus on the album but his stunning white teeth could brighten up the whole room, my mood too. I got mesmerized by his way of explaining things. It looked like he was really passionate about his brothers.

“This one time Tae-hyung dared Yoon-gi to sleep for 24 hours straight. He ended up sleeping for 32 hours.”

“He has some unbeatable skills I see.” – I jokingly say.

“Oh definitely, once he-“

But before he could continue we heard the doors open furiously. Two guards walked in, bowed down then came closer to me and Nam-joon.

“Is there a problem?” – Nam-joon questioned.

“Prince Jin wants miss Y/n in the dining room immediately.” – One of the guards expressed.

“What if I don't want to go?”

“Please cooperate, miss. You don't want to get dragged there, do you?” – he said as he grabbed my hand.

“Ok! I can walk there alone!” – I angrily answered.

“I guess we will have to continue this conversation another day.” – Nam-joon expressed as he got up and disappeared.

*No! Don’t leave me with that jerk.*

I annoyingly walked to the dining room with the guards by my side. After passing 4 different halls, I eventually got there.

Jin was sitting on the table, waiting for me. This time he was wearing a black shiny suit and his hair pushed back nicely.

“It took you a minute.” – he said in a mocking tone.

“I’m only here for the food, not for you.” – I laughed.

“Well, I think you are going to like it,” – he smiled, - “I made it myself, only for you”

“We’ll see about that”

I sat on the other side of the table, standing five feet away from him. The maids came in with various dishes on their hands. It felt like wonderland. I quickly grabbed my fork and knife, ready to dive in, but I get interrupted by him-.

“Before we start we should have something to drink, don't we?”

“Seoyun!” – he yelled.

An alluring mixed blonde-haired girl showed up with a bottle of white wine. She was truly attractive. Her snatched dress complemented her perfect body and face really well. Her walk was also astonishing, like a real model.

“This is my secretary, Seoyun. You can ask her anything you need.”

“Nice to meet you, babes!” – she smiled.

“Nice to meet you, too!”

She started pouring the white wine on Jin’s glass slowly. I watched as she seductively grabbed my wine glass. But before she could finish pouring it, she splashed the wine on my gown.

“OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY MY HAND SLIPPED!”

I heard her whisper “It was a beautiful gown…too bad it was given to someone like you” as she tried to wipe the wine stains off the dress.

*Oh no she did not!?*

I grabbed the bottle of wine and splashed it in her face.

“Oops, I’m so sorry! My hands also slipped!” – I said in a petty tone.

She started staring at me surprisingly, not knowing what to do.

Jin did not like whatever happened. His eyes felt glued on me, but I didn't regret it at all.