Chapter 4

Ahhhh, Christmas is two days away! Who's excited?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could see Liam look a little down from the time we entered but I wasn't sure why. Whoever Danielle was must be important.

"I'm going to go outside to get some fresh air," Liam states before quickly walking towards the doors.

"I'm going to go use the restroom."

I sigh, standing up and walking towards the restroom. Once out of sight I made a dash for the door. I had to make sure he was alright. He was sitting on the bench just outside with his head in his hands. It was already dark and freezing cold. I slid beside him and he jumped.

"Oh, it's just you," he says holding a hand near his heart.

"Oops, sorry," I frown.

He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Are you ok? You seem a little down." "No, I'm not alright."

"You can tell me," I say looking into his eyes.

He hesitates but speaks up anyway.

"Danielle, my ex, she broke up with me because of the hate she was getting. She wanted to be friends but I didn't want to because it hurts when I see her. I don't know what to do. I loved her, but I can't get her back. I really miss her, I just want the places to fit back, I want everything to be ok," he vents.

"Oh Liam, you know what, you need to forget about her. She would have stayed if she could have taken the hate but she couldn't. Someone out there will be able to; I promise you that the one will be out there for you. She wasn't the one. Liam, you may be climbing a mountain right now but when you reach the top it will all be worth it, just remember that."

"Thanks Ava, even though I haven't known you that much, that means a lot, so thank you," Liam smiles.

"Oh and Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll always be here if you need me."

"Could we go in? It's a bit chilly," I sigh.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot you are just in a dress!" Liam says shrugging off his jacket, placing it around my shoulders.

"Thanks," I whisper.

We walk back inside together and I know everyone is looking at us.

"I thought you were going to the bathroom missy!" Louis sasses.

"Oops, I got lost," I say sarcastically.

I hand Liam's jacket back and we sit back down. The rest of the time at the place was pretty boring. After we got back to our house I rushed upstairs to call Emma. I already fixed it so I had all my contacts in. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" She said groggily.

"Oh my gosh, Em, what time is it over there?" I ask panicking.

"Oh you know, five am," she groaned.

"I'm sorry Em! I'll call back tomorrow," I giggle.

"Bye." She says and hangs up on me.

"Movie night!" Louis yells from downstairs.

I change into a set of Batman PJ's and I put my hair in two pigtails. I walk downstairs to the basement where I guess everyone was and I see El and Lou had Coca Cola PJ's on. Liam had the exact PJ's I was wearing.

"You match!" Lou smirks pointing between the two of us.

I roll my eyes and Lou puts on the normal TV because Harry Potter was playing.