Chapter 17

"We have one hour!" El says, dragging me up the stairs.

I mouth 'help' to the lads but they ignore me, like always. Niall gave me a wink before I was out of view.

"We have to make you look perfect!" El squeals.

"No, we don't. I want to be myself," I protest.

"No! Jimmy protested!" El yells, pushing in my room, quickly closing the white wooden door after she was in.

"Sit here," she orders, pushing me in a chair in front of my huge makeup mirror.

She goes into the closet, shutting the door behind her. I groan loudly, biting my lip. I just wanted to wear something I normally wear. She comes back with a lacy tank top with a cut off shirt that said 'love.' The words were in tye die. She handed me dark blue skinny jeans with light blue and white streaks on it.

"Change," she says, shoving me the clothes.

I go into the bathroom, rolling my eyes. I quickly change into the outfit and as soon as I'm out she pushes me on the seat. She starts curling my hair into tiny ringlets. After she finishes, she does natural makeup and puts sunglasses on top of my head.

"Alright babe, have fun! You are going to tell Perrie and I everything after," El squeals.

"Whatever," I mutter.

I quickly go out the door before El could say anything else. I go down the stairs, stumbling down in the process.

"Slow down," Niall chuckles.

"You look lovely," Niall smiles.

"Thank you," I blush.

"You ready, m'lady?" He asks, opening the front door.

"Why yes, kind sir," I giggle.

We walk outside the door, the boys trying to hide their chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"Where are we going?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise," he chuckles.

We ride in the car in a comfy silence, just in our own thoughts. We pull up to a fair on the board walk.

"A fair?!" I squeal.

"I knew you would like it," Niall says smiling.

We both get out of the car, Niall opening the door for me.

"What do you want to do first?" Niall asks.

"Go on a ride!"

"Alright," Niall chuckles, dragging me to a wooden rollercoaster.

We get in the first car and wait for the ride to begin. It had one loop in it but that was nothing compared to some rides I've been on. Niall screamed the whole ride while I was laughing my head off.

"How about we get something to eat?" Niall suggests after we got off.

"Yeah sure," I smile.

We head towards the food stand and order some fries. I got a coke also.

"Mmm, it's good," Niall moans.

"I know," I giggle.

I look down at my shoes not knowing what else to say at the moment. I still couldn't believe I was on a date. And it's with Niall Horan. Why would he want to date me anyway?

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing much," I sigh.

"I know you're thinking about something," Niall insists.

"I'm just thinking of why you would ever want to date me. I'm just a normal and boring girl," I sigh, looking down.

"Look at me," Niall says, putting his finger under my chin.

"I asked you because you're beautiful. You act as you, not some completely fake girl."

"Thanks Niall."

"Anything for you."

"How about we play some games next?" I suggest.

"Sure."

He takes my hand and leads me to the games. We play a few, until Niall wins this huge unicorn. He gave it to me, if course.

"It's so fluffy!" I yell, shaking it.

Niall rolls his eyes and leads me to another game. We play a few more and ride a few more rides. We also go in some shops to look around. We stay until the place closes, so we leave.

"Thanks for everything Niall," I grin.

"It was amazing," Niall replies.

"I hope we can do it again," he adds.

"I would really like that."

We talk about random things on the way home, listening to the radio softly playing. I love talking to him, he's just so amazing.

"Thanks again Niall," I give him a warm smile as we enter the house.

"Goodnight love," he says, kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight," I say, almost melting on the spot.

I lie in bed, thinking of how amazing Niall is.

© foreva1d 2013