Chapter 13

"You got everything hun?" My 'mom' asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, Eleanor already packed the truck."

"Sophia is bawling in her room so I would suggest you go talk to her," my 'mom' sighs.

I roll my eyes and go up the stairs to say goodbye. I sigh, sitting beside her.

"I'll get the boys to follow you if you stop crying."

She instantly jumped up and gave me a bear hug.

"Bye Soph," I smile.

"Bye," she sighs.

We leave to the airport and I give my 'mom' one last hug. The ride was the same, we talked and watched movies, there was nothing else we could do. We were about half way through the plane ride when a huge bump jerked the airplane.

"It's just some minor bumps from the weather, stay seated," the pilot instructed through a speaker.

The bumps just increased and got stronger.

"El, what's happening?" I asks panicked.

"I don't know," she said just as panicked as I was.

I felt the plane tilting downward, I don't think that's supposed to happen. We're over the ocean. People started screaming and hyperventilating.

"Please calm down. We have to make an emergency landing. The seats float," that time El and I screamed.

"I don't want to die!" El started sobbing.

"Eleaa-" I choked out.

"Please stop," I begged.

She slowly stopped crying and took out her phone and dialed Louis' number. We had wifi in first class.

"Hi Lou, I know you're busy but I just wanted to let you know I love you. I'll miss you. Forever and always, Eleanor," she said into her phone, she left a voice message.

I took out mine to leave a message, if we were crash landing in the ocean, I don't know if I'll make it. I called Lou's phone.

"Hi everyone, after I spend this let everyone listen. Niall, mind as well say this but I've had a crush on you for a while. Liam, you're one of my best friends, I'll miss you. Louis, thank you for taking care of my sister. Harry, always be the same cheeky guy I know. Zayn, be yourself, tell everyone to be strong. I love you all, bye."

"I would so tease you about that if we weren't crashing," El mutters, shifting in her seat.

The plane tilted down completely spinning in a circle. Little kids were screaming and people fell to the floor. El and I were holding onto each other for dear life, screaming.

"Please calm down! Air masks are coming down," the pilot sighed.

I took one nearest to me, my heart was pounding in my chest, I didn't know what to do.

"I love you Louis Tomlinson!" She screams before we crashed into the Atlantic Ocean.

The deep water sucked me in, pulling me under. I tried everything to get up but nothing was working. I suddenly felt someone pull me up, onto a plane seat. Eleanor was sprawled across it with me on the other side of it. The seats were huge because we we're in first class.

"Eleanor," I say breathless.

"Where are the rest of the people?" I ask wide eyed.

I only saw us, no other plane seats, no person in sight.

"Th- the plane, it sunk. I got out in time," El cries.

"No! Why did this have to happen? El, I want to go home," I cried.

"Wait! My phone, it can call without wifi. It can call even if we don't have service. My phone I waterproof, I'll call 911," El says in relief.

She dials the number on the phone and they pick up right away.

"A plane crashed and-" I ignored the rest of the conversation, I just stared at the sea in front of me.

"What did they say?"

"They said they have a boat coming and a another plane. I don't know when they're coming though."

"So we're stuck here? In the middle of nowhere?"

She nods her head slowly.

"Crap," I mutter.

"We'll be ok," she sighs.

"How do you know that? You don't El, so please just don't."

"I'm just trying to help..."

"Well it's not working!"

"I'm sorry," I sigh after I snapped.

"I just want to look at the upside."

"All we can do is wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the wonderful comments on the chapters! It means so much so keep commenting :) I hope you liked it! Thanks :)