Chapter 25

The next day I woke up with body guards standing outside my door. I didn't mean this protective.

"You awake babe?" Niall asks from a plush chair that was sitting in the corner of the room.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"Well the body guards are here so you'll be safe," he smiles.

"Thanks," I smile.

"You know we never did finish Just Dance that one time. Do you want to go play again?" He asks grinning.

"Sure," I reply, running a finger through my rats nest.

I go into my closet and change into some sweats and a hoodie.

"Do you want to see if El and Lou want to play?" I ask, walking out of the closet.

"Uh sure," he says a little disappointed.

I roll my eyes and open my door to go downstairs. I trip on the stairs, no surprise but manage not to fall down.

"You are so clumsy!" Niall chuckles as we head to the game room.

"Hey El, do you want to play Just Dance?" I ask, stopping in the kitchen.

"Sure, I'll just go get Lou," she smiles.

We walk down the white hallway and enter the crowed game room. The room had things scattered everywhere, game cases, remotes, and game chairs. We cleared stuff out of the way and turned the X-box on.

"We're ready!" Louis cheers bursting into the room with El hot on his tail.

Niall starts doing the controls and I beg him to play "Good Girl."

"Only for you," he winks, using the kinect with his hand.

I start dancing along while Louis was just randomly doing dances. I rolled my eyes and focused on getting perfects.

"I'm winning!" Louis jumped up and down.

"How can you be winning when you're not even doing anything right!" I say, throwing my hands up.

"I just am," he smirks.

"Jerk," I mutter under my breath.

"Hey, I heard that," Louis frowns.

"So," I sass.

"Stop fighting!" El and Niall say in union.

I hear my phone go off, someone sent me something. I take it out of my pocket, sitting on a game chair. I open Twitter and see I had a DM. It was Jacob but I couldn't tell anyone that.

"Meet me at the London Eye tonight at eight. If you don't do as I say I'll hunt you're pretty boy boyfriend. We wouldn't want any of you're friends getting hurt, would we?"

"Or your stuck up sister. See you later! Oh and you can't tell anyone that you're leaving. Xx"

He sent those two messages and I had a hard time not to freak out but I needed to keep Niall safe, I wasn't going to hurt my family.

"I'll be right back," I sigh, walking out of the room ignoring the calls from them.

I was going to pack a bag, mind as well if I was just going to be taken. I couldn't let my my best friends get hurt just because I was scared. I got a bag out of my closet and started packing random things, mostly comfy things. I put the bag under my bed and went downstairs, into the kitchen. I grabbed a few water bottles and some crackers. When I went back to my room, I hid the food and water in a secret pocket in the bag. I put it under the bed again and go back to the game room.

"Where did you go?" Niall asks, now playing COD.

"I just went to get a snack," I smile.

"Oh alright," he smiles back.

"What's up?" Harry asks, walking in.

"Playing COD," he replies, making Harry take a remote right away.

All the guys came in the room shortly after Harry did, each taking turns playing. Angel left yesterday along with Perrie so it was just El and I. They won't notice if I disappear so I left the room, they didn't even notice me getting up. I got a paper out so I could write a letter to them.

"I don't know what to say this but I just want to let ya'll know I love you guys, till the ends of the earth. I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys so thank you for helping me through this. Eleanor, you are the best sister in the world and I wouldn't want anyone but you to be my sister, love ya sis. Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, Perrie, and Angel, you guys are the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I love you guys. Niall, you are completely amazing and I wouldn't be here without you. I really like you, maybe even love. I'm so sorry for hurting you but it's the best. Please try and forget me, get another girlfriend, I know it's hard but just forget me. I love you more than you will ever know. Please don't come looking for me. Love you all! Ava," I wrote with tears streaming down my face.

Some of my tears fell on the paper but I didn't care. I took my bag that was under my bed on my shoulder and walked down the stairs. I gave the house one last look and started the journey towards the London Eye. I waved down a taxi that was on the road and hopped in. I had some money in my pocket for the ride. Each second was horrible, I didn't want to leave but I had to.

"We're here," the man grunts.

I hand him the money, sighing.

"Thanks," I whisper.

I walk with my head down, not looking where I'm going. I had no idea if I was ever going to see my sister or boyfriend again. My life was turning for the worst once again. Why can't I just be normal? Why can't I just have a normal family? I groan to myself as I look around for 'him.' I couldn't see much because it was kinda dark out. I decide to go into a gas station to get something to eat. I grab some crisps that we're on sale and pay for them. I go out and start to look for him again. I finally find him sitting on a bench.

"Hey babe, ready to leave London?" He smirks.

"I hate you," I growl.

"Whoa babe, you don't have to be so rude," he says faking hurt.

I roll my eyes. I really hated this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holla! My eyes are so blurry because I had an eye doctor appointment and they put something in my eyes. Hope you liked it! Comment and vote :) you guys are amazing! @nh_zm_hs thanks for making the amazing cover!

© foreva1d 2013