Chapter 10

I was sitting outside in the backyard, my phone went off making me fall out of my seat. Eleanor laughed from across the table that everyone was sitting at. I sit up and put the phone to my ear without checking caller I.D.

"Hello?" I say, more of a question.

"Is this Ava Calder?" I recognized the voice as the police that helped me.

"Yes it is," I sigh.

"Well, we caught Jacob, he is going to jail since we pressed charges," he said, he sounded nervous and unsure of what he was saying.

"Uh alright," I mutter.

"We'll let you know if anything else happens," he says and hangs up.

"I don't think he was sure," I say to myself.

"What?" Harry asks.

"Oh that was the police, they said they caught him," I frown looking up, sinking in my chair.

Everyone jumped up from their chairs but I just sunk in my seat further.

"Why are you frowning?" Liam asks, still jumping up and down.

"No reason," I reply too quickly and jump up doing an unwanted happy dance.

"How about we go to Milkshake City?" Niall suggests.

"Sure," Zayn replies quickly followed by the rest.

"I'll text Perrie," Zayn says, going inside.

I went back inside and changed into a purple jumper and some red converse.

"Hurry up!" El groans from downstairs.

I run down the steps as fast as I could and run out the door. The ride there was crazy, like normal but that's just the way I like it.

"What you'll have?" The lady at the front counter asks, completely not interested in working.

"I'll have an M&M shake," I say giving a smile.

"Supermannnn!!!!" Louis screams, running down the checkout section.

"Lou," El hisses.

He gives her the puppy dog eyes and I see Perrie walk in. I give her a hug while the rest are ordering.

"I'll have a banana shake," Lou says with a straight face.

I burst out laughing because it sounded so funny with the way he said it.

"Whaaaa?" He asks, like those minions.

I roll my eyes and sit down at a booth. Eleanor and Perrie quickly join me, smiling.

"We're going somewhere tomorrow," El giggles.

"What? Where?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"You'll see," Perrie smirks.

The lads come over with all of the shakes, Niall slides into the booth, bumping hips with me. I gasp and my cheeks flush.

"I was going to sit there," Liam complains.

"You can sit on the other side," I point out.

Liam shrugs his shoulders and slides in the other side, bumping our hips just like Niall did, which pushed me closer to Niall. I quickly grab my drink and drink it as slowly as I could without stopping. Everyone looked at me funny. I didn't even take one breath and I finished the whole thing.

"Wow," Niall says surprised.

"Dude, she owned you!" Zayn says, high hiving Harry.

"Boys will always be boys," I mutter under my breath.

"I second that," Liam whispers.

"Dude! You're a guy," I giggle.

"Oh," he says with a bright red face.

"Boy can be so stupid," I say under my breath.

"I second- HEY!" Liam yells.

"What?" I ask innocently.

Liam 'anciently' spilled his milkshake on me.

"Liam!" I groan.

"I'll be right," I mutter, putting my phone in my hand.

I walk off into the bathroom and try my best to get the stain out. I sigh loudly and look at myself in the mirror. My phone all of a sudden goes off so I answer it.

"Hello, Ava?" I didn't know who it was.

"Yes, who is this?" I ask

"It's your old mom, I'm afraid something has happened to Emma and you'll never believe who did it."

I dropped my phone on the floor, it breaking all over the floor.

© foreva1d 2013