actions

armins pov: after snatching the book from him, i give him a dirty look and say "i didn't give you permission to go through my stuff." eren replies "well..i wasn't really going through your stuff-" i quickly cut him off  "yes you were!" he just blinked in response and looked away. after awhile of silence i speak up, "well..did you at least like it?" i feel a blush forming across my face. "uh..sure i guess.." eren says confused. "i lay the book down on the bed and straddle erens thighs, placing my hands on his chest and running them down to his stomach. eren looks up at me, and plants a kiss to my lips, slowly turning into a make out. eren places his hands on my waist, slowing moving them up to down to create some sort of friction that sends a shiver up my spine. "eren.." i whisper. he breaks our kiss, looks at me, then quickly picks me up and places me on the bed and climbs over top of me. he stares intently at me for a moment, then starts kissing my neck, making his way down to my chest and stomach. i have butterflies everywhere..i've never felt like this before. although we've done this before, it still feels like the first time, everytime.

third person pov:👁👁🤚🏼 eren continues kissing on armin for awhile, until making his way back up to lips. the two boys start making out once again, as eren reaches for armins pants, unbuckling his belt and reaching for his..thingy. eren starts stroking armins mEmBeR, he moans into erens mouth, and that sets eren off completely. "screw this," eren says under his breath, pushing himself up to stand on his knees. "take off your pants" eren commands the blonde. armin obeys and takes off his trousers, keeping his boxers on. "are you gonna take those off?" the brunette questions. no matter how many times eren has seen him naked, armin is still shy. in fact he hates his body, he always thought he was too scrawny & skinny. but that's not what eren thought. eren thinks he's perfect, and he wishes armin could see what he does. armin looks at eren, clearly embarrassed. eren sighs "armin...you know i love you AND your body. you don't need to be ashamed." armin feels tears welding in his eyes, knowing eren is telling the truth, but is still far too embarrassed. eren leans down and plants small kisses on the blonde's thighs, receiving a small smile from him. "please, don't feel embarrassed. look, i'll show you mine" eren giggles. he pulls down his briefs to reveal his rather large penis (EWEKSJDA) it springs up, begging to be dealt with. armin takes a glance, then looks away shyly, his face forming a hot cherry blush. eren leans down so he's right next to armins ear "may i?" he asks politely. he nods, and with that eren reaches down to pull down armins boxers. armins...COCK springs up as well, also pretty large in size...maybe even bigger than erens👀(IM SORRY). eren stares at it hungrily, and armin yells "stop staring so much, it's embarrassing!" he looks away once again. "sorry," eren starts "its just..i don't know... but what i do know, is i love you, more than anything." he says as he puts armin legs on his shoulders, lining himself up to armins "entrance" (im gonna cry i hate it here). "uh..do you have any-" eren started but was cut off by armin saying "in the middle drawer of my night stand" "great" eren replies. he opens the drawer , to be greeted with a tube of lube..but also something else. he didn't want to mention it, since it's probably embarrassing for armin. eren rubs the lube on his pp(😼👍🏼) and armins entrance, and sticks a few fingers in to get a nice "coating". eren lines himself up once again, "you ready?" "yep" with that eren rams himself into the blonde, receiving a loud scream from him. the rest is history.