eyes

erens pov: "it's stupid" armin said as i looked into his eyes with a lot of concern. i was so worried. i had an idea of what was going on but i wasn't for sure so i wanted to ask, no matter how much it hurt him. normally that would be a jerk move but in this case it's reasonable, i just want him to be okay...if he keeps this up i'm scared of what will happen.

armin's pov: as eren looked at me with his worried eyes, my heart beat became louder and heavier, i felt like even eren could hear it. i couldn't get any words out. i just looked at him, which even that was hard. after we both sat there in silence for awhile, eren says something that causes me to panic. "lift up your sleeve" he said. the last thing i wanted was for him to know about this, especially this way. i hesitated and just looked at the wall. "armin" eren said with a demanding and worried voice. i listened, and i slowly lifted my sleeve. lo and behold there it was. my secret was out, for eren to see. he sat there and looked for awhile, before looking at me with tears and fear in his eyes, "...why?" he said as his voice cracked into what seemed a million pieces. "i..i don't know...i'm so sorry eren" i said as a few tears fell from my eyes.

erens pov: i couldn't believe what i was seeing...my worst nightmares coming true. all i could think and ask was why? why would he do this to himself? don't understand. i'm so sad, disappointed, worried, scared, all of it.

armins pov: i cant imagine what's going through his head right now. he looks so broken, i feel awful. i cant even look at him in the eyes at this point, it hurts too much. "please tell me why armin, why did you do it...?" eren asked. i couldn't tell him, not yet at least. "i-it's p-personal. i don't w-wanna talk about i-it" i said practically choking on my tears. he pulled me in for the biggest hug of my life, holding onto me for what seemed like years. eventually letting go and grabbing my arm, and giving it a gentle kiss. HE. KISSED. IT. i was pretty shocked, considering the fact that eren hates blood. he got up and went into the kitchen, a few minutes later he came back with some medicine and bandages. i looked at him as he grabbed my arm and began to carefully smear some of the medicine on, following up with a few bandages. "...can i see your other arm?" he says as his voice shakes. i nod and lift of my other sleeve, i hasn't done that one in awhile, so there were just scars. eren gasped as he put his hand over his mouth, tears filling his eyes. he carefully rolls down both of my sleeves, and pulls me in for another hug. this time i'm calm enough to actually take it in..it was great. he stilled smelt like he did before, and he was so warm, i felt safe once again. "armin, promise me you'll stop that?" eren says as we're still hugging. "i-i'll try my best, i promise." i say still melting pretty much. "i love you armin" eren says. my heart stopped for a second there. i think i stopped breathing too. "i love you too" i said quietly.

erens pov: i honestly don't know if i'm happy or not that i know about this, i feel like i'll constantly be worrying now. it's okay, armin is worth it. but this time when he said he'll try his best, he wasn't lying, which gave me a lot of comfort. "would you like to sleep with me tonight?" i say as pull away from our hug. "i-uh- s-sure..." armin said as i saw a bright red blush from across his face. i thought it was kind of cute. after we talk a bit more, we get ready for bed, and head for my room.

armins pov: i cant believe eren asked me to sleep with him in his head tonight. i just hope i'll be able to contain myself being RIGHT besides him. i'm wearing one of his hoodies, since i didn't bring anything to sleep in. it smells just like him.. eren hops into the bed and lays on the right side. i crawl slowly over to the left side trying to keep as much distance as possible. after a few minutes of us laying there, i here erens voice. "armin, why don't you come over here?" he said. i hesitated of course, but eventually scooted over to the right side, nearing erens open arms, waiting for me. i slide in as we wraps his big, warm arms around me. i couldn't move, breathe, or even think. it felt so surreal. i was close enough to hear his heartbeat, and even hear is breathing. he let out one last big breath before drifting off into a deep sleep, me shortly following him afterwards.