movies

armins pov: after a day full of laughs and kisses, it was time for me to go home. but this time i wasnt sad like i usually am, for some reason. "well.. i guess i better get going" i said with a smile. "orrrr you could just ssstaaayyyy" eren said obviously stretching his words. he had a few beers while we were playing games, so it's expected. "no eren, i have to go now" i said with a little more authority this time. "but...whyyyy?" eren frowned. "because my room-no my HOUSE is a mess, i have to clean it at some point" i said while picking up eren off the floor, he'd been clinging to my leg like a child. "huuuhhh? why don't you just move innnn with meee, that why we don't have to be apartttt" my breath stopped as eren said that, surely he doesn't mean it, he's drunk. i sigh and pull eren in for a kiss, "i'll see you tomorrow okay? we can talk about this later."

erens pov: i really didn't want armin to go, i want to stay with him, forever. of course they say nothing lasts forever, but, maybe... it could last forever if we tried hard enough. i snap out of my thoughts, and focus on armin again. "please" my voice cracks and i tear up, i really want him to stay. (if he hasn't made that clear enough smh) "a-are you crying?" armin asks with concern, i just stare at him as my tears start to fall. "no no please don't cry eren.. this is already hard enough for me" armin laughs a bit, but i can tell he feels bad. after a few moments of eye contact, armin sighs, "alright i'll stay, but only for tonight!" he smiles. my frown instantly turns into the biggest smile, probably the biggest i've ever smiled. "really?! yay!!" i give him a big hug and a kiss to top it off. "can we watch a movieeee?" i suggest. armin replies "sure! what do you wanna watch?" " hmm..... what about signs? it's a great one!" i say. "okay.. i'll go get snacks, you set up the couch!" armin says with energy, which makes me extremely happy. after awhile we get everything setup, and turn on our movie.

armins pov: about 45 minutes in the action starts happening, and i'm scared out of my pants. ive always hated horror movies, but for eren i can stand them. he wrapped his arm around me, while i snuggle right up into his side. totally not trying to hide from the tv..pfts. "are you scared?" eren asks, i can feel him smiling. "n-no! of course not!" i snap back. eren giggles as he pulls me closer to him. i can feel my cheeks heating up a bit, just because i'm not really used to be touched like this, it feels nice. shortly after my sorta relaxing moment a jump scare pops up on the screen, i jump and squeal, afterwards i thought how embarrassing that was. i can hear eren chuckle as he turns his head to look at me, a shaking mess. he leans forward and plants a small kiss on my forehead with a reassuring "it's just a movie, don't worry" which comforts me a bit, and after that the movie didn't bother me too much. after the movie, we decide to get ready for bed since it's pretty late by now. "armin, you know you're sleeping in my bed right?" eren asks. "uh..yeah.." i sigh. it's not that i don't want to be with him, but i just feel awkward. but i guess this is what couples do after all. "great" eren smiles. we both climb into his bed and get comfortable, eren pulls me in his armins and gives me a small peck on the lips along with a "goodnight armin" i close my eyes and try my hardest to fall asleep but i just can't. so many thoughts are keeping me awake. after awhile i let out a small sigh, and turn careful not to wake eren. i lay facing the wall with my eyes glued open, just thinking. my brain has always been more active at night, which is awful. but i guess it's just the way things are. why do i even like eren so much? what is it about him? is it his how he speaks? acts? maybe his  touc- "armin? are you awake?" i hear eren whisper. i froze, contemplating weather or not to answer. eventually i cave, and reply with a small "yes" still making eye contact with the wall. "can i do something?" eren asks. confused, i turn to him with a weird look on my face, and he clearly notices. "i- if you want me to stop at any point just tell me" he says, and this confuses me even more. i blink in response, as he puts a hand on my chest and trails it down to my abs, all the way down to my pants. at this point i have a general idea of what's about to happen, but i still wanted to act clueless. he gives me a look to make sure it's okay, i give him my nod of consent.