butterflies

armins pov: as i open my eyes and began to wake up, i feel erens arms wrapped around me. i jolt up in shock, startling eren and waking him up. "what's wrong armin?" eren asks concerned. "uh...n-nothing i just....had a nightmare" i reply. "oh..do you wanna talk about it?" says eren. i quickly reply with "no it's okay!" i feel eren lean forward and give me a big hug from behind "whatever happened, remember it's not real. i'm right here, nothing to be scared of." he says along with his movements. i felt a steaming hot heat form across my face, along with a bright red coloring. "look at me" eren says as he grabs my face to turn it towards him. i didn't think i could be any more red, but i was proven wrong. as i'm staring deep in his eyes, getting lost perhaps..i was interrupted by eren asking "you know i love you right?" my breathe froze and my heart stopped once again. "i...i know, i- i love you t-too eren" i was able to get out somehow. eren leans in and pecks my lips with his. well..maybe a little more than a peck. i cant even explain the feeling, just, so surreal. and i know it's cliche but i have actual butterflies in my stomach, that's how it feels.

erens pov: i knew armin didn't have a nightmare, i always know when he's lying. i guess he forgot he slept in my bed? i don't know. anyways, our kiss was beyond amazing. i've kissed a lot of people, but i've never felt like this. armins lips make me feel all tingly and warm inside, it's comforting. he's like a big ball of comfort for me. i give him a smile before heading to the bathroom to wash up, telling him i have extra stuff for him if he needs it. "thank you" i hear him practically whisper. he's always been so quiet, sometimes i can hardly understand him! but, to be honest, that's one of my favorite things about him. he's always so shy and quiet..so adorable!! man, he's so cute..and adorable, and beautiful, sexy, and- i was interrupted by a knock. "uhm...d-do you want some c-coffee?" armin asked. "of course! thank you" i reply. does he even know how to use the coffee maker? oh boy.. after i finish in the bathroom i walk out, surprised to see armin sitting on the couch drinking a steaming cup of coffee! "oh, h-hey! i left your coffee on the counter..i-i hope i made it right" armin says. "thanks armin!" i say as i walk over and give him a peck on the cheek.

armins pov: when eren kissed me on the cheek, i blushed so much. i get so flustered when he touches me..he's just so perfect. i love him more than anything. how much he's hurt me can't compare to the love he's given me. anyways i decide to go to the bathroom and clean up, but eren grabs my wrist as i try to walk to the restroom. i give him a confused look, but he doesn't say anything, he just looks into my eyes. "is something wrong?" i ask. "hm..no..i just like looking at you" eren replies. flustered i say "o-oh..um t-thanks?" i giggled as well. he lets go and i rush to the restroom, immediately locking the door. does..does this mean we're dating?- no, definitely not, no way. eren isn't gay..right? similar thoughts fill my head as i brush my teeth and wash my face, soon turning the shower water on and hoping in. after i'm done, i get back out to the living room, preparing myself to ask him the big question. i sit down on the couch next to him, fidgeting like crazy. not to mention i'm scared out of my mind, and eren definitely notices. "eren?" i whisper. "yes?" eren responds. "can i ask you s-something?" i ask, as my breath shakes. "well of course!" eren smiles. "uhm..a-are we like..a... you know... a-a couple?" i mumble out.