games

erens pov: i'm on top of armin...? i'm on top of armin! i wanted to leave the position but...i couldn't. i just kept staring into his eyes. what's going on? m-my pants?! no way i'm getting hard from this. no. way! i'm not gay!! i lean backwards onto my butt, so i'm no longer on top of armin. phew. why did i do that? why couldn't i move?

armins pov: i cannot believe that just happened. i must be dreaming, that didn't feel real at all. well now i'm hard as a rock but that was expected... i could've swore i saw eren blush? it's probably just in my head. besides his face is pretty much still covered in whipped cream. eren clears his throat as he says "um...truth or dare?" trying to act like nothing happened. "uh dare" i say nervously. "i dare you to kiss me" eren says demandingly. my heart stopped and my breath froze. "you're kidding right?" i cough out, barely. "nope, now do it armin" eren said even more demanding than the first time. "um..okay" i say i as start leaning close to eren, my heart pounding. he leans in fast, crashing our lips before i was ready. my eyes widen and a bright red blush forms across my face, but i soon melt into the kiss. his lips were so soft, although a little chapped. our lips start to move in sync, and eren asks for entrance, but i playfully decline. he grabs my thigh roughly which causes me to gasp, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in. he starts to do little twirls with his tongue, which shocks me a little so i let out a small gasp...more so a moan you could say. man he's a good kisser, where'd he learn to do all of this? he slowly trails his hand up my thigh, and tries to unbuckle my belt. i pull away from the kiss, grab his arm and look at him in the eye. "what are you doing?" i ask. "w-well you're- i just w-wanted to help you b-but if you-" he starts but i quickly cut him off by grabbing his bulge. he lets out a small whimper, WHICH WAS HOT AF. he leans in for another kiss, and i do the same. he reaches for my belt a second time, but i let him unbuckle it this time. he then starts to rub my manhood through my pants, causes me to let out a few moans through our kiss. after awhile he pulls away from the kiss and unbuttons my pants, then unzips them with his teeth. he begins licking it through my boxers, which annoys me so i scream "stop teasing!!!!" "hm? what was that?" eren asks as he looks up at me with a smirk. oh no, i shouldn't have said that. "nothing!" i say quickly. "that's what i thought" he said as he smiles. he keeps licking, making me even more annoyed, but i know i cant say anything or he'll make me wait even longer. after awhile he finally pulls down my boxers, and my member springs up. "sheesh, you're a lot bigger than i thought.." eren says causing me to blush even more. he licks the tip then begins taking me in his mouth. i gasp since i wasn't ready, at all. "holy-AH!" i moan out. "e-eren, feels s-so good" i managed to stutter out. "i'm-i'm close!" i yell, but eren stops. "why'd you stop?" i say with a pout. he responds with another one of those evil smirks. he completely removes my pants, along with my boxers, revealing many scars eren didn't know about. "did that ruin the mood?" i think to myself. after a few seconds of staring at them, eren leans down and kisses most of them, taking his precious time. after that, he places each of my legs on his shoulders. he puts three of his fingers in my mouth, "suck" he said as he was doing so. while i'm doing that, he unbuckles his belt and removes his pants with his other hand. after awhile, he removes his fingers and places one in my "hole" (I HATE THISBFFJSHD) as i winced in pain, but soon getting used to the feeling. he places another, as i repeat the same action i did with the first. he then places the third and last finger in, this time i hissed in pain, but soon getting used to that as well. he removes his fingers and positions himself, aligning his member at my entrance. "are you ready?" eren asks. "wait, eren...it's my first time..." i say shyly. "it's okay, i'll go easy on you" he says with a smirk.

3rd person pov 👁👄👁: as eren slowly moves his hips forward, armin hisses and winces in pain and discomfort. eren soon fits it all the way in, and armin gets used to the feeling. "can i start moving?" eren asks politely, making sure his best friend is comfortable. "yeah..i'm ready" armin says with a little fear in his voice, but he trusts eren. the brunette starts moving his hips in and out, as the blonde throws his head back in pain and pleasure. eren lets out a few relaxed sighs, as armin is practically screaming at this point. eren keeps thrusting, picking up more pace each time, slightly adjusting his hips as well. eventually eren finds THE spot, "HOLY FUCK!! EREN!" armin screams in full rapture. eren thrusts even faster, making sure to hit that spot each time. "EREN I-IM GONNA C-" the blonde exclaims in complete ecstasy. "me too!" eren says not as loud, but just as passionately. the two moan in unison one last time before releasing. both come down from their highs, both heaving euphoric sighs. after awhile, the brunette says "armin, i'm not gay. don't think i did this because i love you or something"