pictures

armins pov: by the time i get home, it's almost 5pm. "two hours before eren picks me up...do i have enough time?" i say as i look down at my aching member. "i don't really know if i wanna use this just yet...i have no idea how i'm supposed to do this" i know i should, that way i at least have some experience before it happens, but, that will probably be years from now. i'm young anyways. i sigh and just decide to do what i'm used to.

erens pov: "i need to leave around 6:30pm since i want to stop and get armin a gift first" i say to myself. ...a gift? since when do i do that? for some reason i've been feeling more... what's the word...attracted...to armin lately...WHAT?! no!! snap out of it eren! that's gay af!! you. are. not. gay!! i'm fighting inside my head like a child, wow. whatever, i just care about him, that's it. he's my best friend after all. i wonder what he's doing right now? is he getting ready? is he sleeping? playing games on his phone?...

armins pov: "AHHH! EREN!!" i yell in ecstasy and rapture, as i released onto a towel i put below myself.  after awhile of trying to catch my breath. i sit there for a few minutes, then close my laptop which had a picture of eren opened. it was my favorite, mostly because he was shirtless. eren is more of the f boy type, so he has a lot like that up on his page. but for some reason this one is my favorite, there's just something about it. i don't know... anyways, it's 6:15pm, i better get ready.

erens pov: "what to wear..." i say as i look through my neat closet. "ah, this will be perfect." i say while reaching for a pair of light denim jeans with many rips, a white t shirt and a denim jacket. i spray a little extra cologne... not sure why i did that but oh well. i put on my watch, grab my keys and wallet and head out the door. i drive to walmart and pick up a cute seashell keychain and little frog stuffed toy for armin. "he'll like this right..?" i start to ask myself. i walk up to the cashier and politely ask, "um..this these are for my best friend, do you think he'll like them? h-he's been going through some rough patches and i- i want to let him know that i love him and make sure he's-" i was cut off by the cashier saying "he'll love them, dear. that's very thoughtful of you, he's lucky to have a friend like you" with a big smile. i nod and smile as she hands me the bag of items. "have a good one!" she says. i quickly reply with "you too!!" and head back to my car, and drive to armins place.

armins pov: im so nervous..more nervous than usual. i pick out some basic jeans and just as i'm reaching for a white hoodie, i remember...eren already knows, there's no point in hiding it anymore i guess. i turn my arm to grab a nice white t shirt instead. after i'm dressed, i do my hair, and spray a little cologne. nothing expensive, just some calvin klein aqua eternity. *buzz* i felt a buzz in my pocket. i reach for my phone and realize it's eren. "i'm here!" it read. i check myself one more time in the mirror, before turning off the lights and going for erens car. i walk out, and sure enough there's his white ford gt mustang. i've always loved his car, even though i never understood how he could afford it. i hop into his car and i immediately smell his scent, perfect as ever. "armin!! my favorite person!!" eren says as a light blush forms across my face. "hi, eren" i say shyly. "you ready to want some fun?!!" erm asks full of energy. "uhm..sure i guess" i say unsure of what he means by that. "well let's get going then!" eren states. "oh and before i forget, i got you something" he says. what? he got me something??? "here!!" eren says as he hands me a small bag. my face lights up as i see what's inside. "t-thank you so much, eren!!" i say for some reason on the verge of tears. he smiles and turns his gaze towards the road, and he starts driving. *erens thought* "i'm so glad he liked my gift." after we arrive, we pick out a movie, and grab some popcorn. during the movie, eren was sort of...touchy? at one point he had his hand on my THIGH. MY THIGH!! he was doing circles with his index finger, which was VERY hot to me. i almost got hard, but i was able to control myself by some miracle. after the movie, a couple beers, and lots of laughter later, eren suggests "why don't we play truth or dare?" "sure!" i say, not fully in my head. "mmkay, ill go first" eren says. "okay armin! truth or dare?" he says with a smirk. oh boy, what does he have up his sleeve this time? kinda scared i say "truth" "perfect" eren said with an even bigger smirk. "do you like anyone?" he asks. "erm....i do...." i say quietly. eren gasps "who?!" he asks very intrigued. "not telling!" i say in a teasing way. he frowns of course, but i ignore it. "okay eren, truth or dare?" i ask. "dare." eren says with a lot of confidence. "alrighty, i dare you to eat a bowl of whipped cream, without your hands!!" i dare him. "bet" he says as he gets up to go get his items. a minute later he returns with a bottle of whipped cream and an empty cake pan. he pours the whipped cream into the pan, and licks the tip of the bottle while looking at me directly in the eye. *gay panic* PHEW. THAT WAS HOT. REALLY HOT. he begins to eat while he hands are behind his back. *slurp, huff* is all i heard for awhile, until he looks up at me with smirk. the smirk he does whenever he's about to do something to piss me off. "oh no" i say quietly as i see him crawling over to me. i start to move backwards in attempts to run, that doesn't work, clearly. he comes up to me right from the front trying to get his nasty whipped cream face on my chest, but my hand slips and i fall completely onto my back, and eren shortly falls over top of me. he catches himself with his hands, so he's just hovering over me. EREN. IS. ON. TOP. OF. ME!