determination

erens pov: i knew armin was lying about his arm, but i didn't want to pry into him or make him uncomfortable. why has he been lying to me lately? i should ask him but i don't want to put him on the spot or anything. i'm sure he'll tell me when he's ready.

armin's pov: i turn my gaze back to the small tv, and THAT scene starts. "h-hey eren, c-can we skip this part?" i asked shyly. "why? it's just a sex scene, plus scenes like this are crucial to the story" he replied. "i don't wanna watch this part" i said more demandingly. "oh man up armin, you're 18, not 8. it'll be fine" i couldn't tell if he was being mean or kidding when he said that, but i shook it off.  "fine" i said in a sour tone. as the scene plays, i shift my position a little bit, as i can feel something growing in my pants... i grab a blanket off the couch i'm sitting in and put it over my lap in hopes to hide what's soon to be. "how are you cold?? it's 76 ° in here" eren asked in a playful way. "i don't know i guess i have thin blood" i said as a small giggle escaped my lips. we kept watching and as it went on i shifted more and more trying to stay calm and comfortable. "armin???" eren says. "uh yeah what's up?" i reply with slight concern, just because i have no idea what he's about to say or ask. "a-are you uh- hard..?" he says. i can tell he's trying to contain his laughter. "what?! no!!! why would you ask that?!" my face turned BRIGHT red. eren reaches over and lifts the blanket only to reveal my hard on. eren bursts out out in laughter as i try to hide my embarrassment. he somehow manages to catch his breath and spit out a sentence "armin it's okay you're a teenager!! it happens to all of us! you can use my room if you want" he said still laughing his ass off. "n-no it's okay i-i'll just wait until it goes away..." i say still embarrassed af. "i don't think that's gonna go away bud. here" he hands me a towel he grabbed from the chair (not sure why it was there) and points to his room signaling me to go in there and do what i need. "absolutely not!! i say in embarrassment. "just go and hurry up so we can finish the movie!!" "whatever" i whisper as i head into his room. as soon as i entered my nose was filled with his scent. i walked over to the bed and sat down, thinking about wether or not i should actually do it. "i'll definitely feel much better if i do...but i just feel so awkward doing this while eren knows, let alone in his BEDROOM" i said to myself. "whatever i'll just do it"
after i finish, i pull up my pants and walk out as if nothing happened. my legs were shaking a bit, but hopefully eren doesn't notice. "how you really went hard didn't you" he said while laughing a bit. "shut up" i said annoyed.

erens pov: while armin was in my room i was so tempted to listen.. i don't even know why. the thought of armin doing something like that was..kinda hot.. "what am i thinking? stop that it's weird, not to mention it's gay. i'm not gay" i whispered to myself. when armin walked out, i noticed his legs were shaking a little. he really went for it didnt he? jeez.

armin's pov: i sat back down and eren unpaused the movie. i looked over at him, "i wonder what he's thinking about?" i asked myself. awhile later after the movie ended, i was practically in tears, so was eren so i didn't feel too awkward about it. "that was actually really good, but so sad" eren said as his voice cracked. it was kinda cute, but i always hate seeing or hearing eren while he's sad. by this time it was almost 5pm and eren asked me if i wanted to stay for dinner, but i kindly declined and said i needed to head back and do some things around the house. he begged and begged for me to stay, and i eventually caved. he was always so good at persuading me, even though i hated it. he cooked up some leftover beef stew he made the other night, and it was actually really good, eren is a great cook to be honest. after we ate, it was closer to 9pm at this point and i really need to get home to do things. "why don't you stay the night and take a break from all your house chores?" eren asked. "i would but i-i don't have any of m-my stuff and i-" i was cut off by eren saying "armin. just stay tonight, it'll be okay. i have extra stuff you can use" he said in a reassuring but demanding voice. why did he want me to stay so bad? "w-well-" i started but was cut off once again, this time by erens hand touching my shoulder. i looked up at his eyes. "please" he said. "i guess tonight wouldn't hurt anyone..." i replied. his eyes lit up immediately. "really??! awesome!!!" he said with such happiness and excitement. hours had passed, we'd both drank a beer or two, and taken lots of selfies, and much laughter filled the room the whole time. it was the first time i felt happy in awhile...i never wanted the night to end. but everything has to come to an end. "hey armin?" eren said with concern in his voice. i too started to get a little concerned. "yeah what's wrong?" i answered. "earlier when i-i grabbed your arm...why did you flinch and gasp?" he asked. "i already told you.. it's bruised.." i said as i could feel my heart beating throughout my whole body. "i know when you're lying armin. i'm your best friend you can't fool me. but you CAN tell me anything. you know i won't judge you" he said with such ease but concern as well. "i really don't wanna tell you.. it's stupid" i started...