kitten

erens pov: i understand why armin didn't want to do it, but what's weird is the sudden change of mind. he seemed so into it and then he said no..i don't get it. maybe i'm overthinking it. either way i'm not going to push it, i want him to be 100% ready.

armins pov: i hope eren isn't upset with me. i'm sure he understands but still...he seemed so happy and excited, and then i chickened out. i'm so stupid. by this time it's close to 1am, so he invites me to sleep over. "do you wanna stay the night?" his exact words. "uhm..sure!" i say trying to keep a positive additude. "alright then, awesome!" eren says with a suspicious amout of joy in his voice, but i wasn't complaining. "i'm gonna go take a shower, help yourself to anything in the house" eren yells as he's walking to the restroom. a couple minutes after sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone, i decide i wanna sleep so i need to ask eren for a blanket, because well i don't know where they are. (duh) i knock on the door, "hey eren where are the blankets?" i yell. "what do you need a blanket for?!" he asks in reply. "um..to sleep?" i let out a small giggle. "what? you're not sleeping on the couch dummy! just sleep in my bed, it's way more comfortable anyway!" he yells through the running shower water. "oh uh...okay.." i say kinda quietly, i doubt he heard it. i make my way over to his bed, it had white coverings, with a bunch of pillows on top. it seems so well kept, unlike mine...i hop onto the left side and curl up in the blankets, melting into the scent and warmth. i let out a sigh and try to sleep.

erens pov: i was trying to get off in the shower, since i was still horny as hell, but i was interrupted by a knock and a familiar voice. and for some reason i came within seconds, just by hearing him talk. it was hard for me to speak since i was..you know.. ejaculating? anyways after that i finished up my shower, "i wonder if armin needs anything" i whisper to myself. i open to the door "yo armin do you-" i start but get cut off by seeing him sleeping. AWW!! SO CUTE!!! i'm screaming in my head, HES SO ADORABLE!! he kinda looks like a kitten in that position...so peaceful, not in any kind of pain. i felt tears filling my eyes for some odd reason but i brush it off, and go to the kitchen to grab a drink of water before heading to bed. i make it back to the bedroom, and jump into bed, pulling the warm covers over myself. after a few minutes of laying there staring at armin just admiring him, i decide to lean in close and wrap my arms around him. i mean, how could i not?? especially when he looks THAT cute!!! i pull him in close, and i feel him nuzzle his face against my chest. I. AM. FALLING. IN. LOVE!! i absolutely melted. i've never met anyone so perfect...why didn't i face my feelings earlier? why was i in such denial? what if armin never forgives me? my head begins to fill with awful thoughts. i catch myself and glance at armin, "i think he already has forgiven me" i say to myself and i feel a warm blush form over my face, shortly before drifting off to sleep.