XVII

Bella, she finally came around and down to La Push, and Julianna was a quiet and furious person. It appeared to be palpable, as she stands between Paul and Quil.

"It's been going on for a while." Quil said to Bella, as Billy looks at Julianna across the circle, who avoids his gaze at all costs now.

"Doc's rebreaking his bones." Embry sounded hoarse, and Julianna shakes her head and she winced, as she held her head.

"Did you see this? Did you see any of this happening?" Jared asked and they all looked at Julianna, while Bella was confused.

"See it? Like 'seeing in your mind or dreams', see it?" Bella asked and they all looked upset now, as Julianna nods a little.

"I saw the battle. But it wasn't clear who would be injured, or if any one of us would be. I didn't see the end of it, and now look where we are." She whispered and Paul hugged her.

"You're psychic, like Alice. But you can see all of this, not just the wolves or your pack." Bella said and Julianna growled.

"He should have just left it to me, he didn't have to butt in. I had that little prick..." Leah began and Julianna let a brutal snarl escape and Leah growls a bit at her.

"Give it a rest Leah." Paul snapped at her, as Julianna was shudderin' as she was growling, trying to keep the wolf at bay.

"Hey, look over here everybody! The alpha of all alphas is losing control on us." Leah said, and Julianna, in a rage she shoved Paul out of the way.

At the clear warning signs that were nearly impossible not to recognize, it was Quil and Embry, who moved to secure Bella as red fur explodes out of Julianna. Leah backed up defensively and she snarled loudly, as her own fur silver fur explodes out of her.

Bella screamed for them to stop, but Julianna was too angry and riled up to stop now, as Leah leapt at Paul, and a ripple went through Paul's body, and a growl came from him.

Before a blaze of red fur was in between them once again. Julianna reared up in front of him protectively and snarled at Leah, as she lashed out with claws out.

She was clearly serious now, and the look in her eyes was more the look of a fiercely protective animal, rather than that of the very human anger that they had all come to recognize from her.

"Stop it!" Sam roared out, as he steps quickly in between them and Julianna reared back, trying not to hit him, and Leah had no such qualms, as she leapt into the air and over Sam.

Julianna tore up the ground as she dug her back paws into the earth and reared up once again to meet Leah, as clumps of red and silver fur went all over.

The packs had begun to line up behind their respective fighters, with Sam lining up behind Leah with Jared and Seth, Collin Littlesea and Brady as was Quil.

Embry was standing next to Paul, who was struggling with keeping his own human shape now, watching his best friend beating the crap out of the person who was pissing off everybody in both of the packs. Along with those two, was the rest of the 'Old Pack', all of whom were watching the fight with studious gazes.

Leah managed to get in a hard clawing swipe across Julianna's face and the alpha wolf roared in fury and pain, as Tanner, Embry, Carmen and Alex had to work together to forcibly restrain Paul.

Julianna leapt forward and clamped her jaws hard around Leah's spine, as the silver-furred wolf let out a howl of agony.

"Jules, let her go!" Seth pleaded and Julianna's eyes moved over to look at Seth, and her eyes were like those of a wild animal. "Please!" He begged, and the animals disappear, and Julianna's eyes softened.

She flung Leah into the dirt and lowered her head in shame, as she whimpered, looking over at both of the packs.

Sam shakes his head at her in clear disappointment now, as Leah's wolf form melted away. "I guess you didn't see any of this either." He said harshly and huge tears began to fall from Julianna's wolf eyes and the red wolf turned tail and limped into the woods.