IV

"Hey, look who's back!" Embry called out as the pack raced out to meet their little group and Juliana clapped hands with all of them, before she was again as usual, standing next to Paul again.

"What up, Bella?" Quil Ateara V asks of her and Juliana chuckled, leaning a bit as Paul's arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"Quil? You, too?" Bella asked at their pack's newest addition, while Jessica squealed and ran out of the house and caught Juliana in a chokehold hug.

"Oof, hey! Too tight!" Juliana said as she grunted loudly and Jessica jumps onto Paul's shoulders, who shakes his head a bit, before passing her on over to Embry, who looked unsure as usual what to do.

"Yep. Finally made the pack." Quil Ateara spread his arms out wider to encompass the entire pack, and they all laughed, chuckling with him.

"And we are grateful to have you around, Ateara. But, you should still hopefully, learn to listen more 'round here." Juliana said and tilted her head a little bit. "If that, is even a possibility for you, the fifth." She said and the boys went crazy, laughing as she just chuckled.

"But, surely if Paul can do it, then so can Quil... right?" Jared asked and she glared at him, while Paul chewed on a chicken bone.

"Is there any food left? Or did you eat it all, again?" Juliana asked sharply, as she looked around at the pack of boys, and they scoffed.

"I'm glad you're here, Bella. Maybe now, we can get a break from Jake's obsessive inner monologue." Embry's vocal tone was the same as the smirks on everybody else's faces now.

"I wish Bella would call." Paul said and shakes Jacob's shoulder quickly as he eats a chicken bone.

"I wish Bella wouldn't call." Jared went next, as they all threw hearts and souls of themselves, into mocking his inner monologue.

"Maybe I should call Bella." Embry mocked and Juliana was practically dying from the laughter, at the sight of her little brother and his face.

"Maybe I should call Bella and hang up." Quil finishes, causing everyone in the vicinity of hearing to erupt into an awful lot of extremely loud laughter.

"All right, you can shut up now." Jake said and Juliana chuckled quietly, and she shakes her head a bit, as they'd all hear familiar and almost.. unwelcome footsteps to the pack.

Juliana turned to her right and saw Leah Clearwater standing there, her eyes apparently tryin' to drill a bunch of holes, into or through rather, their backs of their heads of them all.

"Bella Swan, this is... one of our newest pack members in our pack, Leah Clearwater, Harry's daughter."

Jacob introduced and Leah growled over at them all, her eyes specifically on Juliana, who had her hand held in Paul's, specifically to keep him calm.

"Hey. I'm really sorry about your father." Bella said as sort of apology and mixed introduction, while Leah's glare was still trying to pierce into an solid as steel defense mechanism, that was all over Juliana's face.

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave." Leah sharply said, as she jogged past them, shoving into Juliana on the way, causing a low growl to come from Paul.

"Easy, Paul." Juliana mumbled quietly under her breath, but her tone was an bit stern.

"Fun, isn't she?" Jacob asked as it was clear now that everyone there in their vicinity had chosen to ignore Paul and Juliana for the moment.

"Bella, hi!" Emily Young said and she walked over to Bella quickly, coming down the steps and two smaller wolf boys were walking toward them.

"Bella, this is Collin Littlesea and Brady Fuller." Juliana introduced and she pointed at the boys, to distinguish them from each other, as Collin's eyes had just so happened to end up lockin' with Jessica's.

"Oh, great." Juliana murmured and Jessica leaps over to Collin off of the shoulders of Embry, as he looked sort of relieved.

"Sam, we good?" Jacob asked, as Juliana growled at Collin and Jessica frogmarched them both inside with a very tired-looking Emily following the pair.

"We're good. She won't be getting through our line, any time soon." The alpha spoke surely, as Juliana rejoined Paul holdin' a positively massive bowl of pasta, and a normal-sized fork.

"Yeah!" The boys called out and Paul helped Juliana hold the food away for her sake and his, as the others tried to steal it.

"Hell, no!" Juliana called out and quickly racing away with Paul and holding the food bowl, as well.