I

Juliana was shaking in her bed and she was cryin' out and sometimes she was even screaming still.

Jacob was just waking up, since he had been using Juliana's screaming as a reminder to get up, for his patrolling times.

He grumbled a little bit, as their father Billy was staying at Sue's house as he had been doing, for quite awhile now, to get away from the screaming of his daughter.

Jacob sighed, walking quickly over to the door, where his sister's room was, and he knocked on the door quickly.

"Jules?" He asked, knocking on the door again, but there was no response except for quiet whimpering from the room.

Jacob wiggled the door handle, but it was locked again, as it had been for a couple of nights in a row now, and he sighed.

Rather then forcing his dad to buy another door, he went out the front door and walks around to the small window, that looked into his sister's room.

He jumped up and forced open his sister's window, almost breaking the glass again, as he was still gettin' used to the strength, that he had.

Despite of him having phased, at least 6 months ago now. Juliana, as what's a usual sight for all of them now, she'd fallen onto the floor and was shaking, shuddering with sobs as she quivered, rolling around on the ground.

Jacob tried to no avail at all, in order to wake her up, even takin' the time to dump a bucket of freezing water, onto her head, but when that didn't work a idea, that was a total last resort, pops into his head.

His whole body quivered as he leapt down from her windowsill, as red fur exploded out of him and he tipped his head back.

"Sam, where's Paul?"

"I thought he was with Juliana already... I can hear her screaming from out here. Is he not there yet?"

"Not unless he recently gained the powers of invisibility, because he isn't in my sister's room or on my land at all. Was he patrolling with Jared and my sister last night?"

"Yeah, yeah he was. Which means that Paul is probably asleep. I'll go and find him, get him out of bed."

Sam's voice faded out of the back of Jacob's head, as Jacob phased back, as Paul raced out of the woods, yanking his clothes back on.

"I was asleep." Paul grumbled quietly but both of the boys knew, that he did not really care.

He raced up the wall and caught onto the windowsill, his eyes wincin' at the sight of Juliana shaking and shudders, that wracked her body along with sob after sobs of pain.

He landed lightly and quickly walked over to her, quickly crouching next to her. "It's okay." He murmured and she was still shuddering and sobbing, still clearly unable to wake up out of this... whatever it was.

He reached out and hugged her tightly, murmuring quietly as she began to slowly relax, until her eyes shot open and she managed to punch him in the eye.

"Ow! Jules, it's me!" He said and held his eye, as she was still shuddering, as she holds her fist up, ready to hit him, again.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and dropped her fist at once, as she leaned against him quick, her head buried in his chest.

"What was it about this time? Jacob and Sam said that you were screamin' again." He murmured, handing her an bottle of water.

"I saw all of you fighting and chasing after the redheaded vampire... I think her name was Victoria? Then I was all on my own, running towards a snowy field..." She whispered and he looks at her, reaching around and squeezing a hand gently.

"What happened next?" He asked quietly and she whimpered again, as she began to shake with sobs. "Jules, I won't force you..." He said and she shakes her head.

"Seth was dead, so were you. Leah was nowhere to be found, Sam was livid with fury and grief, Jacob wasn't anywhere to be seen, so many wolves dead or dying..." She chokes up on her words, and Paul hugged her tightly, as she was crying quietly.

"Hey, listen to me, okay?" He asked and she sobbed quietly, and he looked down at her, and shakes his head. "I need you to listen to me, all right? My heart is beating, okay, so just listen to my heartbeat." He said and Juliana's eyes closed quickly, as she pressed her ear against his chest quickly, listening to his familiar heartbeat. "I am warm, alive and not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you alone." He murmured and she nodded quickly.

"We have an audience." She murmured quietly and he turned his head around and saw that in the time that it had took to calm her down, the entire pack had shown up.

Jacob stood tall and silent with Quil and Embry.

While Emily stood with a little toddler in her arms, that they could both easy, recognize as Claire, and next to her in a fully worried stance, was Jessica.

Sam stood with the rest which included Jared, the two Clearwater siblings, and the two newest additions to the pack.

Collin Littlesea and Brady Fuller, they were the two newest ones in the pack, and Juliana scoffs, tossing on a t-shirt, as she jumped out of the window, and landed lightly on her feet.

"Nice of you all to join us, but I am fine." She said coldly, clearly a tone of dismissal, as she looked at the sky and shakes her head. "It's not even 6am, as it is you younger kids should get some sleep before school. And, since I'm up and so is Paul, who wants to miss a bit of their patrol?" She asks, as Paul let a whoop of annoyance, and he lands on the ground next to her.

"None of them, because we are all up anyways." Jared said grumpy, as, they all walked away.