40 | Cindy | Golden Quotes

Golden Quotes - goldenrozes_

Reviewer - cwang1

-------------------

Reviewer's note: I had to exclude quite a few categories because I wasn't sure how I would rate you in categories like character development or plot with a book of quotes.

-------------------------

Title [5/5]

Interesting! I can't wait to see what kind of quotes your book has.

Cover: [4/5]

Nice! I didn't really like how the "don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping" part was turned around as I had to turn my head around to read it, and I didn't really understand the "keep sleeping," part. Other than that, good job.

Blurb: [3.5/5]

I liked how you had funny little quotes in the beginning and end of the blurb. I did spot a few grammatical mistakes in the blurb, so I would suggest going back and changing that. Other than that, good job.

Genre: [5/5]

It fits in the genre well!

Originality: [10/10]

I haven't really seen a quote book, so this is definitely very original.

Interesting-ness [10/10]

I loved all of the quotes, and they are all pretty motivational or funny or interesting. Overall, good job with finding these quotes!

Structure: [5/5]

I really liked how you made the structure of the quotes very fun, instead of just the boring one-line quotes.

Vocabulary/Spelling: [10/10]

Your spelling was on-point and I couldn't spot any mistakes. I don't really think the vocabulary is too important in this case, so I won't really talk about it much.

Overall Enjoyment: [10/10]

Overall, you had an amazing book of quotes! I loved all of them.