89 | Genio | To The Ground

Reviewer: wOt_iS_tHiS_LiFe 

To The Groundsurvivalofth3fittest 

- - -

Title: [5/5]

Title makes sense with the context of the book.

Cover: [5/5]

Cover not only looks nice, it also fits with the book. The details on the cover looked really nice, and it made me want to read the book!

Blurb/Synopsis: [5/5]

The blurb gave a background and context of what the story was about. It was very intriguing.

Genre: [5/5]

The genre you picked was really fitting, it was definitely dystopian, which I love, and I can see the adventure in it as well.

Originality: [10/10]

This story was so creative!! It was really unique and interesting and I really enjoyed reading it.

Description: [7/10]

While a lot of the action and whatnot was well described, I wish some of the characters physical appearances and maybe a bit more of the surroundings were described.

Character Development: [9/10]

The characters are all well made characters, they have sort of defining traits and are all unique. They were also all really interesting, to see them interact...

Plot [9/10]

While there weren't actually many chapters published in the story, the way it moved did make sense. It wasn't just random events put together, there always seemed to be something important that came out of it. One thing I do wish was done is if you labeled it when it switched to the people on the ship versus the people on the ground.

Grammar: [15/15]

Grammar was accurate, I didn't notice any mistakes. (And I'm picky about grammar).

Structure: [4/5]

Dialogue paragraphs were broken up properly, some of the paragraphs were a little long but it only added to the story.

Vocabulary/Spelling: [10/10]

Vocabulary was good and spelling was accurate, I don't recall any mistakes.

Overall Enjoyment: [10/10]

ASF(GIDSJ THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD!!! BUT LIKE,, ALL THE DEATHS I'M LIKE DYING AHHHHHH

THIS WAS SO GOODDDDD!!!

Total: [94/100]